Was "It should be easy" a wasted opportunity?

erieta_92

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This forum is so out of touch with reality.

As much as I hate ISBE, yes, it was a huge wasted opportunity. The sound was popular at the time and lyrically, as corny as it is, actually fits the “personal” angle they tried to market BJ as while also being a banger.

Same with Til It’s Gone and Alien. All huge missed opportunities. Work ***** was a dumb lead single for “her most personal album ever” and Perfume is boring trash that nobody wants to hear from Britney Spears. 

1 hour ago, ITZFFGL said:

This forum is so out of touch with reality.

As much as I hate ISBE, yes, it was a huge wasted opportunity. The sound was popular at the time and lyrically, as corny as it is, actually fits the “personal” angle they tried to market BJ as while also being a banger.

Same with Til It’s Gone and Alien. All huge missed opportunities. Work ***** was a dumb lead single for “her most personal album ever” and Perfume is boring trash that nobody wants to hear from Britney Spears. 

We’re out of touch with reality and yet you suggest ISBE could have been a hit :tifflmao:

ISBE personal HOW? There is NOTHING personal about BJ. It was all a selling tactic. :heresthetea:

1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

We’re out of touch with reality and yet you suggest ISBE could have been a hit :tifflmao:

ISBE personal HOW? There is NOTHING personal about BJ. It was all a selling tactic. :heresthetea:

Yes. Out of touch. This is the same forum that makes fun of Scream & Shout and voted for criminal and slumber party. Most of you have no idea what non-fans digest or how Britney is received by the average person. 

its personal in the sense that Britney is speaking about love and conflict in relationships - like i said it’s CORNY but it’s fundamentally more personal than work *****, Tik Tik boom, etc. Not a difficult concept to comprehend. 

9 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Yes. Out of touch. This is the same forum that makes fun of Scream & Shout and voted for criminal and slumber party. Most of you have no idea what non-fans digest or how Britney is received by the average person. 

its personal in the sense that Britney is speaking about love and conflict in relationships - like i said it’s CORNY but it’s fundamentally more personal than work *****, Tik Tik boom, etc. Not a difficult concept to comprehend. 

lol. I voted for Inside Out :whatitellu: Slumber Party is a good song, it could have been a hit if Britney and her team actually cared about promoting and radio play. 

As for BJ, She didn’t write any of the music, she beyoncè’d it and got her name added in to the credits of every song. There is nothing personal about that album. ISBE is not personal, get over it. Not difficult to understand.

Just now, 2K16NEY said:

lol. I voted for Inside Out :whatitellu: Slumber Party is a good song, it could have been a hit if Britney and her team actually cared about promoting and radio play. 

As for BJ, She didn’t write any of the music, she beyoncè’d it and got her name added in to the credits of every song. There is nothing personal about that album. ISBE is not personal, get over it. Not difficult to understand.

Beyoncé didn’t write all of lemonade, Rihanna didn’t write all of unapologetic or anti, Gaga didn’t write all of Joanne, Bieber didn’t write all of purpose, etc etc etc 

“personal” has nothing to do with songwriting. Lyrically, alien, passenger, it should be easy, till it’s gone, and most of britney Jean is indeed personal. Nobody cares about songwriting outside of stans. 

3 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Beyoncé didn’t write all of lemonade, Rihanna didn’t write all of unapologetic or anti, Gaga didn’t write all of Joanne, Bieber didn’t write all of purpose, etc etc etc 

“personal” has nothing to do with songwriting. Lyrically, alien, passenger, it should be easy, till it’s gone, and most of britney Jean is indeed personal. Nobody cares about songwriting outside of stans. 

You delusional *** :beylaugh: I can’t @ anything you said, goodbye sis :tifflmao:

Archived