Was "It should be easy" a wasted opportunity?

erieta_92

8 hours ago, erieta_92 said:

Ok,Britney in the past has had many wasted single opportunities even from the OOPS! era(Don't go knocking on my door,etc).Now,my question is was "It should be easy"  a wasted 2nd single?Imagine,the song,with no will.i.am and autotune,i think it would slay since electropop/dancepop was all the rage back in 2013.What do you all think?

i agree with you. a million billion percent :truthtea:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

You delusional *** :beylaugh: I can’t @ anything you said, goodbye sis :tifflmao:

What... is delusional about what I said? 

Is alien not about finding someone you trust after feeling isolated? 

Is passenger not about finally letting someone else take charge in a relationship after always insisting on being in control?

is it should be easy not about how love should be simple and not full of pain? 

Is til it’s gone not about regretting the loss of a partner and all the memories you had?

just say you hate the album and go. nothing I’m saying is delusional.

ISBE more like will’s song than britney. Hers was heavily processed while will’s was slightly better. And as a feature, will’s part were way longer than it should, i feel like his part were even longer than britneys.

I gotta admit that the instrumentals were hot.    But i cant stand britney’s voice on this song.

Archived