Was "It should be easy" a wasted opportunity?

erieta_92

Ok,Britney in the past has had many wasted single opportunities even from the OOPS! era(Don't go knocking on my door,etc).Now,my question is was "It should be easy"  a wasted 2nd single?Imagine,the song,with no will.i.am and autotune,i think it would slay since electropop/dancepop was all the rage back in 2013.What do you all think?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rck92 said:

Exactly, cause those are terrible too. I only like Alien, WB and Hold On Tight

I know right,it's hard to find any likeable songs from BJ. However,It should be easy with a generic music video would probably do well in Europe,UK at that time.Definitely,better than perfume did.It's hard to sell a ballad when you don't perform it ever live.

Just now, erieta_92 said:

I know right,it's hard to find any likeable songs from BJ. However,It should be easy with a generic music video would probably do well in Europe,UK at that time.Definitely,better than perfume did.It's hard to sell a ballad when you don't perform it ever live.

At the time, yeah maybe. That kind of sound was very popular around 2013. And yes, that would never happen. Even though I am hoping for a haunting ballad like Everytime. 

1 hour ago, erieta_92 said:

Well,it's not that terrible when you take into account body ache,til it's gone and tik tik boom .

Huh? I thought Till its gone is one of the most faved song of the album.. 

anyway, ISBE isn’t my type of thing  and its far from her best obviously but i like the message it tries to tell and it does fit the time of its release. I really dont mind it.. tbh

Archived