Everybody's Talking: Exhaler Details Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

bboy

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ZAM9315 said:

I'm sorry for your experience, but that's a really great photo of brit and yourself atleast. 

Tbh I'm not really disapointed by the experience. I read the reviews before and I wasn't expecting much than a picture. My only regret is that the Paris MG was in the last ones. I think before all the dramas it would have been better.

On 8/30/2018 at 6:41 AM, BabyHotAsIce said:

“before I get out I turned my head to see her a last time, she was looking at someone of her team, with scary eyes I never saw some eyes that scary before.”

This is...concerning. 

What does this even mean though...scary eyes? 

2 hours ago, Marlean said:

No it isn't. Martha probably treated Britney like any normal person would treat another normal person. I think the problem is: Britney isn't normal and probably hasn't been in a long while and for the life of me I don't understand why she doesn't work with her issues because she almost seems trapped inside her head and she could get therapy, effective therapy. Heck if people can cure PTSD, they can cure heartbreak or whatever Britney might have been through. Like this guy, who drove a train into another person: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt80bvWTgVM&t=218s

What worried me was that she said britney started talking to herself looking left and right saying “thank you thank you thank you” ... this tour is probably not good for her mental health. Traveling every night to new places when the girl can hardly remember what day it is let alone where she is 

• Super Mods
On 8/30/2018 at 4:04 PM, Dark.Knight said:

i can see exhalers now 

giphy.gif

I feel so exposed! :orangu: Not you dragging the whole thread in 1 gif. :orangu: 

9 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Them arms tho :clap:

Please say you're a top because I'd like to imagine those arms holding me down as you thrust hard into my **** :mcorangu:

Omgggg skskskkskss :meltdown: :orangu: :cardi:

Archived