Everybody's Talking: Exhaler Details Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

bboy

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, bboy said:

So I met her in Paris yesterday (29th).

I had no expectations at all since I met her during the FFT and my experience was great (hug, kiss, little discuss).

But still, I prepared a fun pose to ask her, and a little word.

During the FFT I was 22, I was young and nervous, and even more since it was the first time meeting her. But I could ask for a hug, introduced myself etc

Yesterday, I was way more relax and prepare, but... When my time arrived, it was so f**king rushed. Bodyguard stopped me before I entered the room because I had chewing gum in my pocket... Then he told me "No touching Britney, No asking her", so I walked in, she looked at me in the eyes, and I told her "Hey Britney, I'm really happy to meet you" she just said Hello and photographer screamed "PICTURE!!"

I didn't even know where I was supposed to be, I just pose next to her with no pose, then she said thank you, I thanked her back.

Before I get out I turned my head to see her a last time, she was looking at someone of her team, with scary eyes I never saw some eyes that scary before.

Another fact, in the waiting line we saw some dancers, they smile to us and everything. Then behind me there was King Alex, and Larry came and discuss to him. Larry didn't tell anything to the fans, I looked at him and smile to him but he didn't even replied. He is such a ********* clearly here to milk fans.

Then Alex was asking him about that Marta drama, and he said that she touched Britney many times without asking her and that now Britney doesn't want someone to touch her body anymore.

That's it for the picture experience. All I hope is my picture is fine...

I'm happy with my night cause I met some super people during the MG, and the Paris team gave us a standing area in front of the stage. I'm not disapointed cause I had no expectations, and I already met her. But I understand the people who are.

Also, I won't buy any Meet and Greet for Britney anymore while she doesn't cure her mental issues.

UPDATE: Pic.

40414370_10215717018272275_4549817328061

I think she looks great (as well as you obviously :whatitellu:)

Guest Arckangel
On 8/30/2018 at 6:22 AM, bboy said:

Then Alex was asking him about that Marta drama, and he said that she touched Britney many times without asking her and that now Britney doesn't want someone to touch her body anymore.

So what about this??? That's the f**king problem! Britney's too inconsistent. Either fans can touch her—or not! I can't believe Brit was okay with this pose, yet heartlessly threw Marta Mallorca out. I think I'm now gonna keep some of my thoughts to myself.

IMG_3677-XL.png

EDIT: This pic was taken on the 28th (not on the 29th), but still... It was still taken two days after the incident with Marta.

1 minute ago, Arckangel said:

I can't believe Brit was okay with this pose, yet heartlessly threw Marta Mallorca out. I think I'm now gonna keep some of my thoughts to myself

For me it only means that Marta was doing something others didn't :pleaseshhh:
And She is sticking to one pose now precisely to not be prosecuted for not giving all people the equal **** :tiffeyeroll:. Wake up folks, theres no eaqual portions in human encounters like that, it's not military nor prison kitchen. :beysip:

24 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

So what about this??? That's the f**king problem! Britney's too inconsistent. Either fans can touch her—or not! I can't believe Brit was okay with this pose, yet heartlessly threw Marta Mallorca out. I think I'm now gonna keep some of my thoughts to myself.

IMG_3677-XL.png

That was from the day before. You never know what B you will find from one day to another 

Guest Arckangel
8 minutes ago, bboy said:

That was from the day before. You never know what B you will find from one day to another 

Oh, okay. I see, but still... It was still taken after the incident wth Marta.

23 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Oh, okay. I see, but still... It was still taken after the incident wth Marta.

Yes. A guy I met at the meet and greet was there both days.

On the 28th, he just put his hand against his own belly, and the bodyguard ask him to make no pose. The umbrella photoshop impact...

1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

IMG_3677-XL.png

EDIT: This pic was taken on the 28th (not on the 29th), but still... It was still taken two days after the incident with Marta.

Surely that's photoshopped? 

Archived