Everybody's Talking: Exhaler Details Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

bboy

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, hopefully all of these experiences get more exposure, at least among the fandom, so people start thinking twice before paying that amount of money to take a picture with her.

They won't stop doing the M&G's in future residencies / shows even if they make her so miserable, I could bet on it, but they should include all these "clauses" when they're selling the M&G tickets from now on. (as if) 

And now there's no excuse for the fans that pay to meet her to have high expectations about the encounter. We're all warned now and this is the most everyone should expect. :yeaok: Anything else would just be something extra if they're lucky enough.

Your photo is actually great. Don't take it personally, I'm sure she would be more polite on some regular day. You knew what you could expect from her. That Marta girl made her uncomfortable and that affected a lot of fans after. It wasn't your mistake. You can't blame Britney neither for feeling the way she felt that day. Those experiences are unpredictable. You never know what you can get.

7 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Someone who introduced Britney's conservatorship showed up in London and then Paris last week.

Lou M Taylor

Her employee Robyn is also working as Britney's assistant at the moment.

Very peculiar to be honest. Maybe something's going down.

I use to follow Jamie Lynn closely as well, and she is extremely intertwined with Lou M Taylor. I remember getting an extremely uneasy feeling reading the tweets/comments between the two when JL was new to social media. Of course not from Jamie Lynn's side, but something seems very off about Lou. It sounds ridiculous to say something is off with her vibes, but my instincts and vibes I pick up on others has never steered me wrong so I trust those first gut reactions. The comments she would make, the things I saw/read going through her social media and then the way she broke into this family dynamic and is apart of something (the conservatorship) that no one outside of the family/professionals related directly to the case should be makes me feel extremely uneasy about her. Doctors, Lawyers and Family should be the only people directly involved in the innerworkings of the conservatorship. How the conservatorship affects Britney's job is obviously a different story and a different side of it, but Lou seems to have worked her way right into the heart and personal aspect of everything. I just hope everyone, regardless of mine or any of our personal opinions, has Britney's personal well being as their main concern. 

Archived