Everybody's Talking: Exhaler Details Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

bboy

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arckangel
1 hour ago, falka said:

For me it only means that Marta was doing something others didn't :pleaseshhh:
And She is sticking to one pose now precisely to not be prosecuted for not giving all people the equal **** :tiffeyeroll:. Wake up folks, theres no eaqual portions in human encounters like that, it's not military nor prison kitchen. :beysip:

That's what many think, but there is that possibility Britney just SNAPPED for no reason. See:

BJORK ATTACKS A REPORTER AT BANGKOK AIRPORT IN 1996

Icelandic pop warbler Bjork saw red when she was approached by reporter Julie Kauffman as she arrived at Bangkok’s Dong Mueang airport back in 1996. When the journalist greeted her by saying, “welcome to Bangkok,” Bjork responded by hitting the shocked reporter around the head several times in a fit of anger and tore at her hair after throwing her to the ground.

The crazed attack was captured on camera by onlookers and the singer later claimed that reporters had been continually hassling her son Sindri who was travelling with her. Bjork later apologised to the woman and issued a public statement that cited exhaustion as the reason for the attack. Ms. Kaufmann in turn declined to press any charges and let the matter drop.
https://w1nnersclub.com/celebrity/bjork-attacks-reporter-bangkok-airport/

There was a claim that reporter had been pestering, stalking and harassing Björk for four days, but that's bull.

17 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

That's what many think, but there is that possibility Britney just SNAPPED for no reason. See:

BJORK ATTACKS A REPORTER AT BANGKOK AIRPORT IN 1996

Now U claiming that Britney attacked Marta? :omgreallyney: Did Bjork exchanged calmly greetings with other reporters after dragging the one who dare to speak first? :slowdown: That analogy of yours has failed :drown: in my humble opinion :oknolol:

Guest Arckangel

@falka Of course, Britney did not physically attack Marta, but she gave her quite a scare! Marta explained, among other things, that Britney gave her a very evil look like she wanted to curse her or something.

The Fury of Britney Spears Against a Spanish Fan Who Paid 950 Euros To See Her
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.elespanol.com%2Fcorazon%2Fcelebrities%2F20180829%2Ffuria-britney-spears-espanola-pago-euros-verla%2F333716900_0.html
https://www.elespanol.com/corazon/celebrities/20180829/furia-britney-spears-espanola-pago-euros-verla/333716900_0.html

Marta said that right after the incident, when explaining the situation to her friends, she swore on her late father's memory that she was telling the truth, and they knew she wouldn't dishonour her father's memory that way.

Marta was literally shaking as she left that room. She also, at some point, broke down and cried. She had been a fan since day one! That was such a nightmare for her, the worst day of her life as she said.

@bboy admitted Britney had "scary eyes" right after his meet and greet with her, and there are even more similar stories. Obviously, those meet and greets aren't doing her any good.

25 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

@falka Of course, Britney did not physically attack Marta, but she gave her quite a scare! Marta explained, among other things, that Britney gave her a very evil look like she wanted to curse her or something.

I think that Britney :omgwtf: has cursed Marta into making career in soap opera or sth

Xfactorney striked unexpectedly, scream and shout was allegedly heard also on corridors :raven:

On 8/30/2018 at 11:22 AM, bboy said:

So I met her in Paris yesterday (29th).

I had no expectations at all since I met her during the FFT and my experience was great (hug, kiss, little discuss).

But still, I prepared a fun pose to ask her, and a little word.

During the FFT I was 22, I was young and nervous, and even more since it was the first time meeting her. But I could ask for a hug, introduced myself etc

Yesterday, I was way more relax and prepare, but... When my time arrived, it was so f**king rushed. Bodyguard stopped me before I entered the room because I had chewing gum in my pocket... Then he told me "No touching Britney, No asking her", so I walked in, she looked at me in the eyes, and I told her "Hey Britney, I'm really happy to meet you" she just said Hello and photographer screamed "PICTURE!!"

I didn't even know where I was supposed to be, I just pose next to her with no pose, then she said thank you, I thanked her back.

Before I get out I turned my head to see her a last time, she was looking at someone of her team, with scary eyes I never saw some eyes that scary before.

Another fact, in the waiting line we saw some dancers, they smile to us and everything. Then behind me there was King Alex, and Larry came and discuss to him. Larry didn't tell anything to the fans, I looked at him and smile to him but he didn't even replied. He is such a ********* clearly here to milk fans.

Then Alex was asking him about that Marta drama, and he said that she touched Britney many times without asking her and that now Britney doesn't want someone to touch her body anymore.

That's it for the picture experience. All I hope is my picture is fine...

I'm happy with my night cause I met some super people during the MG, and the Paris team gave us a standing area in front of the stage. I'm not disapointed cause I had no expectations, and I already met her. But I understand the people who are.

Also, I won't buy any Meet and Greet for Britney anymore while she doesn't cure her mental issues.

UPDATE: Pic.

40414370_10215717018272275_4549817328061

Them arms tho :clap:

Please say you're a top because I'd like to imagine those arms holding me down as you thrust hard into my **** :mcorangu:

3 hours ago, Arckangel said:

So what about this??? That's the f**king problem! Britney's too inconsistent. Either fans can touch her—or not! I can't believe Brit was okay with this pose, yet heartlessly threw Marta Mallorca out. I think I'm now gonna keep some of my thoughts to myself.

IMG_3677-XL.png

EDIT: This pic was taken on the 28th (not on the 29th), but still... It was still taken two days after the incident with Marta.

WTF is this pose?

It's like Britney is pregnant and the fan is checking her baby :mcorangu:

I feel sorry for everyone with a bad m&g experience, this is just sick... It's so friggin expensive for only 2 seconds in a rush? lmao....

for those money everyone should be able to come in, greet eachother with time, tell the artist where are you from how much you appreciate them etc.. give them a present if you brought one and to them to truly care, answer to questions, and THEN take a nice and fun picture with a pose , and finally hearing "Thank you (insert name) , enjoy the show! ":hiii:

one can only dream LOL

18 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

WTF is this pose?

It's like Britney is pregnant and the fan is checking her baby :mcorangu:

Britney wasn't willing to give her a moment on the lips, so this fan chose to be immortalized forever on Brit's hips.:well:

Archived