Everybody's Talking: Exhaler Details Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

bboy

On 8/30/2018 at 12:22 PM, bboy said:

So I met her in Paris yesterday (29th).

I had no expectations at all since I met her during the FFT and my experience was great (hug, kiss, little discuss).

But still, I prepared a fun pose to ask her, and a little word.

During the FFT I was 22, I was young and nervous, and even more since it was the first time meeting her. But I could ask for a hug, introduced myself etc

Yesterday, I was way more relax and prepare, but... When my time arrived, it was so f**king rushed. Bodyguard stopped me before I entered the room because I had chewing gum in my pocket... Then he told me "No touching Britney, No asking her", so I walked in, she looked at me in the eyes, and I told her "Hey Britney, I'm really happy to meet you" she just said Hello and photographer screamed "PICTURE!!"

I didn't even know where I was supposed to be, I just pose next to her with no pose, then she said thank you, I thanked her back.

Before I get out I turned my head to see her a last time, she was looking at someone of her team, with scared eyes I never saw some eyes that scared before.

Another fact, in the waiting line we saw some dancers, they smile to us and everything. Then behind me there was King Alex, and Larry came and discuss to him. Larry didn't tell anything to the fans, I looked at him and smile to him but he didn't even replied. He is such a ********* clearly here to milk fans.

Then Alex was asking him about that Marta drama, and he said that she touched Britney many times without asking her and that now Britney doesn't want someone to touch her body anymore.

That's it for the picture experience. All I hope is my picture is fine...

I'm happy with my night cause I met some super people during the MG, and the Paris team gave us a standing area in front of the stage. I'm not disapointed cause I had no expectations, and I already met her. But I understand the people who are.

Also, I won't buy any Meet and Greet for Britney anymore while she doesn't cure her issues.

UPDATE: Pic.

40414370_10215717018272275_4549817328061

Insane H.o.t.t.i.e. alert!!!

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arckangel
19 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I wish you believed that Myah sang that majority of BJ as much as you do believing that there's a whole ton of horrible meet and greet stories that never made the light of day because people were scared.

The majority?! Okay... :cackling: 

For the record, the deluxe edition of Britney Jean comprises 13 different songs.

Let's suppose (as some believe) that the songs Work *****, Body Ache and Chillin' With You were fully or almost fully dubbed by Myah Marie—that's only three tracks out of thirteen! That's not the majority!

Perfume – We know for certain Myah Marie is NOT in it in any capacity. Sia is the only credited background vocalist.
Don't Cry – IF Myah's in it (some believe it, some don't), it's a very minor (uncredited) backup vocal—nothing more!
Hold on Tight – IF Myah's in it (@pgl sent me a file that suggests she is), it's a minor (uncredited) backup vocal.
Brightest Morning Star – Some believe Myah's more prominent in the chorus (and Britney, lower). IF that allegation is true, Brit's still singing lead in the verses. IF Myah's in that song (files suggest she is), it's an uncredited contribution. IF Myah's in that song and louder than Britney in the chorus, it's a strong vocal presence.
It Should Be Easy – Most of it is Britney and will.i.am. Myah's backup vocal is minor and brief. It's an uncredited contribution Myah confirmed on SoundBetter.
Tik Tik Boom – Most of it is Britney. Myah's harmonies and ad-libs in the latter part of the song are par for the course for background vocalists. It's not dubbing at all, and Britney's singing lead.
Til' It's Gone – Most of it is Britney. Myah's vocals are just regular background vocals.
Passenger – Most of it is Britney. IF it's true Myah dubbed certain notes, most of the vocals are still Britney's.  IF Myah's in that song, she wasn't credited. Britney's team denied Myah's presence in that song, and Myah told a fan it's not true she dubbed the chorus. Sia is the only credited background vocalist.
Now That I Found You – Most of it is Britney. Myah's presence is a regular background vocal.
Alien – IF Myah's actually dubbing Britney on the words "take me home" and the "Not alone." hook, most of the vocals are still Britney's nonetheless, and Britney's unedited vocals even leaked, and it went viral. According to William Orbit, that was just a "warm-up take", but @pgl and others believe it's the actual album vocals. That said, Myah Marie IS in Alien. It's an uncredited contribution Myah confirmed on SoundBetter (she lists herself as a background vocalist).

My analysis demonstrates that even IF those three songs were dubbed by Myah, most of the lead vocals on Britney Jean are Britney Spears'.

Back to Work *****, Body Ache and Chillin' With You, I honestly believe those are cases of heavy vocal layering (like the pre-chorus of the song Circus—Britney and Myah tracks loudly playing at once) and heavy digital manipulation, enhancements, filters and effects.

Myah Marie's officialy credited for background vocals on Work *****, Chillin' With You (in the Britney Jean booklet), and Body Ache (on SoundBetter). Body Ache was co-written by Marie Marie Langston, Britney Spears and seven other writers.

As for the incident with Marta Mallorca, that's her, just a few days before leaving Spain:

She was always a huge fan. See how happy she was in her Britney hoodie. She wouldn't just turn on Britney for no reason, even posting videos and giving interviews for Spanish media. She would not have gone out of her way to piss off her idol and icon!

If anybody, male or female, famous or not, of any age, asked me not to touch them at all, I wouldn't! I just wouldn't! Touching them any more would only aggravate them. It's plain common sense!

Marta only gently placed her hand on Britney's back, a very common gesture for a photograph. Marta was asked by one of Britney's bodyguards "not to hug or kiss" Britney, and she obeyed! That night, for their photo op, at least three other fans had their hand on Britney's shoulder, and one had his hand on Britney's back.

https://vipnationeu.smugmug.com/BRITNEY-SPEARS/London-2608/ (Password: London.2608)

Marta acted in the same manner, but for some reason, Britney snapped! I'm not in Britney's head, so I cannot tell why did she snap—only G*D can judge her! As a fan, I am just utterly appalled Britney would mistreat, mock and humiliate another fan who had spent so much to see her. Many fans loved their M&G experience, but quite some others did not!

Those fans spend hundreds, and even a few thousands in Vegas for that photo opportunity. They simply expect Britney to look them in the eye, salute them (as in: "Hi! How are you? Nice to meet you."), pose with them for the picture, and then thank them for coming to see her and wish them to have fun at the concert. That's all!

If that's too much work for her, then she shouldn't be selling meet and greets that are so expensive, to boot! Basic human interaction and responsiveness is the job she is paid big bucks for! I hope I'm making sense.

10 hours ago, Marlean said:

No it isn't. Martha probably treated Britney like any normal person would treat another normal person. I think the problem is: Britney isn't normal and probably hasn't been in a long while and for the life of me I don't understand why she doesn't work with her issues because she almost seems trapped inside her head and she could get therapy, effective therapy. Heck if people can cure PTSD, they can cure heartbreak or whatever Britney might have been through. Like this guy, who drove a train into another person: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt80bvWTgVM&t=218s

THIS. and she has a wider access to professionals and treatment options.

At this point this whole mental fragility business is ridiculous and here is why: I acknowledge that mental issues come in variations and none of them are easy, none of them can be dealt with universally as we are all different with our cognitive make-up. But then, you are not out in the spotlight, you don't have a 5 year show and you DO NOT offer M&G. Simple as that. 

As once the biggest celebrity in the world who actually does parasite on old fame and loyalty of fans who made you a megastar and who stuck there for two decades, you either treat them like humans with respect or not do a humiliating meet and greet at all.

I can't believe how disrespectful people here are towards Britney. With fans like us, she doesn't really need any enemies. We don't know what has happened to her for sure and what condition she is in now. All we know is that doing the M&G seems to be a burden to her and that she is not legally entitled to decide not do them. As fans, we should stop blaming her and be sympathetic and maybe not buy tickets for the M&G in order to not make her uncomfortable. It might seem a little crazy that she is so scared of being touched, but if we had walked in her shoes, we might be scared, too. She already said "I'm tired of everbody touching me" back in 2007. Haven't we learned anything from that year?

Now that I’m thinking 

5 years posing with different people and you have to smile and pretend you are happy when maybe a guy named Kevin is asking for money that he doesn’t deserve and your dad managing your money. Plus maybe maybe you have bi polar or depression ... so Easy to judge, right Martha? :raven:

3 hours ago, Arckangel said:

The majority?! Okay... :cackling: 

For the record, the deluxe edition of Britney Jean comprises 13 different songs.

Let's suppose (as some believe) that the songs Work *****, Body Ache and Chillin' With You were fully or almost fully dubbed by Myah Marie—that's only three tracks out of thirteen! That's not the majority!

Perfume – We know for certain Myah Marie is NOT in it in any capacity. Sia is the only credited background vocalist.
Don't Cry – IF Myah's in it (some believe it, some don't), it's a very minor (uncredited) backup vocal—nothing more!
Hold on Tight – IF Myah's in it (@pgl sent me a file that suggests she is), it's a minor (uncredited) backup vocal.
Brightest Morning Star – Some believe Myah's more prominent in the chorus (and Britney, lower). IF that allegation is true, Brit's still singing lead in the verses. IF Myah's in that song (files suggests she is), it's an uncredited contribution. IF Myah's in that song and louder than Britney in the chorus, it's a strong vocal presence.
It Should Be Easy – Most of it is Britney and will.i.am. Myah's backup vocal is minor and brief. It's an uncredited contribution Myah confirmed on SoundBetter.
Tik Tik Boom – Most of it is Britney. Myah's harmonies and ad-libs in the latter part of the song are par for the course for background vocalists. It's not dubbing at all, and Britney's singing lead.
Til' It's Gone – Most of it is Britney. Myah's vocals are just regular background vocals.
Passenger – Most of it is Britney. IF it's true Myah dubbed certain notes, most of the vocals are still Britney's.  IF Myah's in that song, she wasn't credited. Britney's team denied Myah's presence in that song, and Myah told a fan it's not true she dubbed the chorus. Sia is the only credited background vocalist.
Now That I Found You – Most of it is Britney's Myah's presence is a regular background vocal.
Alien – IF Myah's actually dubbing Britney on the words "take me home" and the "Not alone." hook, most of the vocals are still Britney's nonetheless, and Britney's unedited vocals even leaked, and it went viral. According to William Orbit, that was just a "warm-up take", but @pgl and others believe it's the actual album vocals. That said, Myah Marie IS in Alien. It's an uncredited contribution Myah confirmed on SoundBetter (she lists herself as a background vocalist).

My analysis demonstrates that even IF those three songs were dubbed by Myah, most of the lead vocals on Britney Jean are Britney Spears'.

Back to Work *****, Body Ache and Chillin' With You, I honestly believe those are cases of heavy vocal layering (like the pre-chorus of the song Circus—Britney and Myah tracks loudly playing at once) and heavy digital manipulation, enhancements, filters and effects.

Myah Marie's officialy credited for background vocals on Work *****, Chillin' With You (in the Britney Jean booklet), and Body Ache (on SoundBetter). Body Ache was co-written by Marie Marie Langston, Britney Spears and seven other writers.

As for the incident with Marta Mallorca, that's her, just a few days before leaving Spain:

She was always a huge fan. See how happy she was in her Britney hoodie. She wouldn't just turn on Britney for no reason, even posting videos and giving interviews for Spanish media. She would not have gone out of her way to piss off her idol and icon!

If anybody, male or female, famous or not, of any age, asked me not to touch them at all, I wouldn't! I just wouldn't! Touching them any more would only aggravate them. It's plain common sense!

Marta only gently placed her hand on Britney's back, a very common gesture for a photograph. Marta was asked by one of Britney's bodyguards "not to hug or kiss" Britney, and she obeyed! That night, for their photo op, at least three other fans had their hand on Britney's shoulder, and one had his hand on Britney's back.

https://vipnationeu.smugmug.com/BRITNEY-SPEARS/London-2608/ (Password: London.2608)

Marta acted in the same manner, but for some reason, Britney snapped! I'm not in Britney's head, so I cannot tell why did she snap—only G*D can judge her! As a fan, I am just utterly appalled Britney would mistreat, mock and humiliate another fan who had spent so much to see her. Many fans loved their M&G experience, but quite some others did not!

Those fans spend hundreds, and even a few thousands in Vegas for that photo opportunity. They simply expect Britney to look them in the eye, salute them (as in: "Hi! How are you? Nice to meet you."), pose with them for the picture, and then thank them for coming to see her and wish them to have fun at the concert. That's all!

If that's too much work for her, then she shouldn't be selling meet and greets that are so expensive, to boot! Basic human interaction and responsiveness is the job she is paid big bucks for! I hope I'm making sense.

How I'd love to be this delusional sometimes

I can relate to Tristan & Bboy's stories, as I had the same experience in Paris on 08/28. It was my very first time meeting her, so you can imagine the HUGE disappointement. Britney was an iceberg guys. The way she behaved made me feel like ****. Like, why on Earth would I pay attention to you? I posted my story on The Chronicles of Britney, where I had some support but also a lot of bashing. And then the admins there just deleted my post because you know, don't DARE to say anything negative about the Queen.

But nothing was right about this M&G experience. This "VIP Welcome" is pure bullshit. The staff made us wait in different spaces for 4 HOURS without seats, without anything to drink, nothing. 

Then, we had a first request regarding our meeting with Britney. A girl from the staff said that if we wanted to touch Britney, we would have to ask her first. We were all so relieved because that meant that the London drama was over ans that we could actually ask to touch her!!!

But then we went tout another room, in 2 rows against a wall, and another security guy came and we had our second request about our meeting with Britney. That was the one we all feared. He said very seriously "do NOT ask Britney to touch her or kiss her, do NOT do it, am I clear??? Yes???? OK."

Then the door opened. I could see Britney's shadow behind the white canva. The M&G were so quick, like 5 to 10 seconds, top. And the fans were leaving the room with a terrible expression on their face. When it was my turn, I made Robin a huge smile to have something in return that would made me feel good before meeting Britney, and she just made that "HURRY UP" movement with her arm without looking at me. 

And then I saw Britney. I said "Hi Britney" and she replied "Hi" with a quick look at me, already posing for the picture (with her hand on her hips). I was so impressed and disappointed... You always hope for a warm smile, a "Hi sweetie!", anything that would make you feel happy to meet her. But no. As I was going next to her for the picture, I told her she was beautiful but she didn't react at all. We made the picture, then I thanked her, she thanked me and I think she wished me a good night (that part is a bit blurred). I was in total shock while leaving the room, and the staff had to ask me 3 times if I had personal effects to take back on the table. My first words to the fans who already met Britney were "I'm so shocked!!!!!! It was horrible".

That's something sad to remember, isn't it? So I'd rather look at my picture with Britney's 10 million Dollar smile on it.

Guest Arckangel

@BritsyBitch, it's terrible—what a rip-off! Some may argue fans did get the photo opportunity, but you must the third person saying fans leave the meet and greet the room with a terrible expression on their face. That's not right, especially at that price!

I don’t think he’s the only one.

My M&G was in Sweden and it was my first one. I knew even before it that it won’t last long and had no big expectations. I blame LiveNation and you get to understand why.

Before it all there was a backstage tour, it was so bad and maybe it lasted 10 minutes. LiveNation was in charge of that. Group of people before us had their tour for about 20 minutes as we had to wait for them to finish, lucky fuckers. Then they took us in two big groups together as doors ware about to open and they wanted to take us on the stage. They ware running late. Like a power walk from one side of the stage to the other and down to see a rack with Britneys costumes.

After that we ware told that we need to be in designated  area two hours later! Bit of a nerv wrecked but I get to meets some awesome people so time went by quickly ( Thanks Patrick!)

Time for M&G. It felt crazy, there was around a 100 people in the line. We ware told by Britneys bodyguards to keep it short and sweet, no hugs. No touching. In and out. Larry was there so I was lucky enough to get a selfie with him as after few more he refused to take any. Then came my moment to meet Britney. It all was very quick, I said hello and introduced myself, then was asked to pose to the picture. So we did. Then she said to enjoy the show, I said thank you and that was it. Not really M&G, as you would expect bit more. But on the bright side I get to meet my idol. I don’t regret spending that money as always wanted to do it. Will I do it again? I don’t know, maybe In far away future when it more intimate and less people, like a proper M&G. I remember seeing previous tours of M&G and it was like 20 people max and fun poses. Now it’s like standing next to a statue. I blame LiveNation and Britney’s management to allow this. You could see that she was not enjoying this at all. 

I hope that in the future she will come back to Europe and maybe do something better for the fans. It’s not about the money we spend it’s about that little appreciation to us. 

Whole Marta thing, I bealive it was just blown out of proportion. But on the other hand Britney should show bit more on the human side. Cut down on people and deliver 100%

Ps. I also think the guy is hot!

4 hours ago, Beccy said:

I can't believe how disrespectful people here are towards Britney. With fans like us, she doesn't really need any enemies. We don't know what has happened to her for sure and what condition she is in now. All we know is that doing the M&G seems to be a burden to her and that she is not legally entitled to decide not do them. As fans, we should stop blaming her and be sympathetic and maybe not buy tickets for the M&G in order to not make her uncomfortable. It might seem a little crazy that she is so scared of being touched, but if we had walked in her shoes, we might be scared, too. She already said "I'm tired of everbody touching me" back in 2007. Haven't we learned anything from that year?

With fans like us she's sitting on a gold mine hardly doing anything today so...:akii: And the fans don't force her to do the M&G, it's her team. if she doesn't want to do it they just need to cut it off but they won't since it's easy money. We learned a lot from 2007 and everyone has their demons but enough with the excuses, making excuses for someone will never help them grow and Britney Spears today loves money. Her making the M&G is all about the money :overitkbye:

Archived