• Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

what a difference

then

giphy.gif

now

giphy.gif

Britney doesn't move like herself anymore. She moves so much like her famous impersonator (Harry or Barry I'm not sure), she looks like a malfunctioning robot that needs more oil. The energy can be there sometimes but the accuracy in the moves is just not there. :crying1:

On 8/30/2018 at 12:42 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

Sorry but it’s all Marta’s fault 

No babe, it’s all Britney’s fault. If she’s unable to pretend ‘politeness’ when she’s scamming fans 1000$ for a shitty pic, she better stops offering M&G. I hope all these things put Britney in her place. 

When I had my meet and greet with her in Vegas, Fe said she’s just a shy person and always has been. But that’s not true! Britney was never like that back in the day and she wasn’t afraid to speak her mind. Does anyone remember when she made fun of the tabloids and said she’d OD to laugh at it all on a night show?

What if some theories online about Britney were true and those were clones, or lookalikes or something?

I mean how can she change so much in a year's time or even less. Sometimes she's super outgoing then she's a totally different person. We've made so many scenarios with her and Sam breaking up or her anxiety or anything else, right now her having clones or lookalikes filling for her doesn't seem that big of a reach. I mean the lookalike doesn't even need to dance, doesn't need to sing and they just need people to not touch this person because we could maybe understand it or something (I know it seems crazy)...:idgi:

I think someone had a thread about that a few weeks ago and of course, the internet is full of theories, some are literally out of this world but I'm really starting to wonder because the down to earth southern girl doesn't seem to be the one in those recent pics. I don't think again that Britney should be forced to hug people, but at least acknowledge her fans, and the one in the wheelchair like that was so rude!! :zoomzoom:

while this pic is pretty good and a far cry from the tragic crap our eyeballs have been exposed to, its just sad when exhalers look better in it than a global superstar. i mean, that is like selling a crappy product and expect people to just be fine with it. i know she is a human being and all that bla bla, but at the end of the day, you are selling a product and people pay a good amount of money just to take a damn picture with you.

she is one of the worlds biggest starts, and while on the job, she should look like one. :endit:

this whole M&G thing they do is a huge fiasco and a fraud.

Its not that they dont care about the M&Gs, they literally dont care about anything

Britney and her awful team are one of the worst combos in entert.industry 

-remember the awful 2008 MTV special where she ignored the fans and looked like she literally didnt want to be there in that moment ? At least she still looked good, had a decent outfit and her makeup and hair were both on point

- im glad she didnt do the M&Gs during the Circus era because that would be the Marta drama multiplied by 100x 

- they started to ignore her image and appearance at the beggining of FFT era, she was. Messing up the choreography during all of the promo performances because she didnt rehearse enough, her outfits and looks were nothing to rave about either

- FFT was good at the beggining but they fu**** it up after a few dates, removing the props , catwalk etc, Britney was barely dancing when she got to Europe (other huge names in pop that u all like to compare her to like Madonna Beyonce jlo GAGA or Pink would never tour with that kind of stage)

-X factor was a complete diseaster to her and her carrer as she was barely talking,looked dumb most of the time and her looks were horrible from the beggining, they improved during the live shows but the damage was already done, everyone I know was talking about how terrible and old she looked , imo her public image never really recovered from this diseaster

-  not the mention the lack of promo for both BJ and Glory ( the music videos did nothing for the songs) and Glory promo was horribly scheduled + she barely promoted her  new material

-MM scrapped MV was just another nail to the coffin 

- her team could easily hire her a personal stylist and hair/makeup artist, + personal photographer to take care of her social media and someone for interaction with her fans 

- the EXCUSE that she doesnt want to do this anymore is bullshit since you CANT FORCE anyone to do things they dont want to do

- this drama with M&Gs is just a tip of an iceberg, its obvious she/or they(her team) doesnt give a **** about her fans or her legacy/carrer anymore which is sad because we are the ones paying for her bills 

- downvote me or hate on me all you want but seeing what Britney and her team is doing these days made me realize a lot of things 

Archived