Everybody's Talking: Exhaler Details Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

bboy

1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

@falka Of course, Britney did not physically attack Marta, but she gave her quite a scare! Marta explained, among other things, that Britney gave her a very evil look like she wanted to curse her or something.

The Fury of Britney Spears Against a Spanish Fan Who Paid 950 Euros To See Her
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.elespanol.com%2Fcorazon%2Fcelebrities%2F20180829%2Ffuria-britney-spears-espanola-pago-euros-verla%2F333716900_0.html
https://www.elespanol.com/corazon/celebrities/20180829/furia-britney-spears-espanola-pago-euros-verla/333716900_0.html

Marta said that right after the incident, when explaining the situation to her friends, she swore on her late father's memory that she was telling the truth, and they knew she wouldn't dishonour her father's memory that way.

Marta was literally shaking as she left that room. She also, at some point, broke down and cried. She had been a fan since day one! That was such a nightmare for her, the worst day of her life as she said.

@bboy admitted Britney had "scary eyes" right after his meet and greet with her, and there are even more similar stories. Obviously, those meet and greets aren't doing her any good.

I wish you believed that Myah sang that majority of BJ as much as you do believing that there's a whole ton of horrible meet and greet stories that never made the light of day because people were scared.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"she was looking at someone of her team, with scary eyes I never saw some eyes that scary before." This is what worries me the most about her now... I mean, she ALWAYS acts like that. Interviews, events, now the meet & greets. It's weird. 

She's overreacting for something that's not even a hug. :nyheadache:

16 hours ago, RavenRose said:

I use to follow Jamie Lynn closely as well, and she is extremely intertwined with Lou M Taylor. I remember getting an extremely uneasy feeling reading the tweets/comments between the two when JL was new to social media. Of course not from Jamie Lynn's side, but something seems very off about Lou. It sounds ridiculous to say something is off with her vibes, but my instincts and vibes I pick up on others has never steered me wrong so I trust those first gut reactions. The comments she would make, the things I saw/read going through her social media and then the way she broke into this family dynamic and is apart of something (the conservatorship) that no one outside of the family/professionals related directly to the case should be makes me feel extremely uneasy about her. Doctors, Lawyers and Family should be the only people directly involved in the innerworkings of the conservatorship. How the conservatorship affects Britney's job is obviously a different story and a different side of it, but Lou seems to have worked her way right into the heart and personal aspect of everything. I just hope everyone, regardless of mine or any of our personal opinions, has Britney's personal well being as their main concern. 

Amen. So it isn't just me seeing this. There have been posts about her before on here.

Jamie Lynn lived right next to Lou in Nashville for about 2 years, they were very close(?) Lou is the one that is officially just the 'tax manager' for Britney and Jamie Lynn, but is the publicist for everyone else. Surprised to know she was the person to first suggest the conservatorship to Lynne and Jamie, introduced them to Andrew Wallett to implement the conservatorship. Jamie Lynn remains unsigned so she uses Lou and Lou's lawyer for everything. It's all a bit weird, no? 

Now Britney's acting 'oddly' during M+G's, (whether you believe it or not) this blind item was published this week, and then someone who orchestrated the conservatorship turns up??? Odd.

During Circus and FF Britney was accompanied by Lynne and James, during the asia tour neither went with her and now this year neither have gone with her.... has someone had to step in instead this time?

On 8/30/2018 at 12:42 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

Sorry but it’s all Marta’s fault 

No it isn't. Martha probably treated Britney like any normal person would treat another normal person. I think the problem is: Britney isn't normal and probably hasn't been in a long while and for the life of me I don't understand why she doesn't work with her issues because she almost seems trapped inside her head and she could get therapy, effective therapy. Heck if people can cure PTSD, they can cure heartbreak or whatever Britney might have been through. Like this guy, who drove a train into another person: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt80bvWTgVM&t=218s

This doesn’t excuse any bad behavior on britneys part however I am curious. There were reports that in one of the earlier European dates they sold too many m&gs

I wonder if the m&g fiascos happened because they sold way more tickets for m&g than usual. There was no drama with the US tour ones and that’s orobably because there was on average 4x less people than the Europe shows. They probably sold more m&gs for the bigger arena shows

Archived