When do you guys GENUINELY think Britney will release her next album?

blackout98

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It’s so sad they have sort of sucked the excitement out of music. Can we even expect a second single. Why can’t we have a good era. It’s so upsetting. Circus really gonna be the final last great era? That was a decade ago...

:ohi:Actually I really start to think that her contract forces her or her label to release at least 2 singles with music videos per album. I mean, both BJ and Glory were commercial failures at first (they're still gaining sales) but still we got two second singles:whatitellu:

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

:ohi:Actually I really start to think that her contract forces her or her label to release at least 2 singles with music videos per album. I mean, both BJ and Glory were commercial failures at first (they're still gaining sales) but still we got two second singles:whatitellu:

And that's being kind with Slumber Party which didn't really get the single treatment. It got a video and the Tinashe version replaced the original version in all the digital platforms, and that was it.

Until like a million years later they released that Remixes EP, but it didn't even include the "normal" version from the video. So of course we take that as a single, but I don't think it technically was. britney_spears___hell_no_by_pokemonspear

She’s clearly going to utilize the album as promo for whatever her new show is. I hope she’s giving us a glory quality album and that she’s actually interested and spending time on it. It scares me that there’s barely talk of it by anyone when we knew of glory for months. I hope there’s also similar promo to glory but it’s actially good lol:checkit:

11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Even when things are looking good, we'll know they'll find an unexpected way to ruin it, scrapping a video, letting the song die, ugly looks, something. That has become my new hobby. Instead of looking forward to new music or videos, I'm already expecting for what are they gonna scrap next lol

This. The lack of third single the last TWO eras plus cool/edgy/high budget/epic music videos being SCRAPPED and replaced with boring ones (the make me video, the perfume video original concept....) 

I don't expect much even if she does release an album. All I can really hope for is the quality of the songs and that Britney enjoyed recording it. Everything else that is supposed to be standard is considered extra treats for fans lol. sad. 

Her next album.... I don't care. Her NEXT EARTH SHATTERING RECORD though, I think we are 5 years away from that. I believe that when her boys grow a bit more and begin to have more influence on her music, she will then be pushed to be 100% in control of her music and she'll release the album we've been waiting for since Blackout. Right now her music is dictated by her team, and she isn't very committed to the process. 

Definitely not this year, hopefully it'll be like Femme Fatale and we get new single in January then B10 March/April 2019

I hate to burst everyone's bubble but I doubt she'll do anything for the 20th anniversary til end of 2019. the singles collection album/dvd for her 10th anniversary wasn't released til the November of 2009 so itll probably be the same  next year

I think we're getting another greatest hits, b in the mix Vol 3 before a new album because If they were finishing an album her team will be busy choosing songs,fixing the lead single,recording a lot of songs so I think the album is in early stage and they're gonna scrap some song next year.Cuz I don't see producer leaking info either so :surething:

Archived