When do you guys GENUINELY think Britney will release her next album?

blackout98

After #ApplePieGate & the lies T4TS was trying to feed us, when do you guys think, REALISTICALLY will be the release date of the next Britney album? 

My prediction is maybe a possible February 2019 album to commemorate the 20th anniversary of her 1st album, but her team is a mess so IDK if they will actually be smart enough to do that. :nochillbrit:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Late 2019, if we're lucky enough

This. It will be like BJ released with a cheaper budget and one-two singles for the new Vegas show. 

I don’t understand why they can’t do promo tracks. And promote a little at every place they tour at. So lazy... 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't even remember what it's like to have a new album or single or videoclip. It's been so long, I can't even conceive the idea of it britney_spears___like_a_dream_come_true_

It’s so sad they have sort of sucked the excitement out of music. Can we even expect a second single. Why can’t we have a good era. It’s so upsetting. Circus really gonna be the final last great era? That was a decade ago...

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It’s so sad they have sort of sucked the excitement out of music. Can we even expect a second single. Why can’t we have a good era. It’s so upsetting. Circus really gonna be the final last great era? That was a decade ago...

Even when things are looking good, we'll know they'll find an unexpected way to ruin it, scrapping a video, letting the song die, ugly looks, something. That has become my new hobby. Instead of looking forward to new music or videos, I'm already expecting for what are they gonna scrap next lol

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

"Why can't we have a good era?" Love this forum! Us Britney fans are the most dramatic ones out there:gloria:

30 minutes ago, kennyraider said:

"Why can't we have a good era?" Love this forum! Us Britney fans are the most dramatic ones out there:gloria:

Because we haven’t had an overall good era since Circus. Ff was decent but it was the start of the badness. 

You think the last two eras have been good with only two singles they let die in a month? I’m here for Britney’s music now and only that so obviously I want good visuals and music drawn out over a period more than a month. 

I think that once the tour finishes she'll take a break and she'll continue recording the album and preparing the new residency, so that both will be launched on the second half of 2019, just like BJ/POM were in 2013. Maybe I'm wrong, it's always impossible to be 100% right about the timing of these things, but that's just my guess, now let's imagine that I finish this post with one of the emotes that we can't use because they don't work.

i dont know and I am so upset about it..
In which moment Britney stopped caring about music? (probably it was after PG failure).

Back in the days she had a lot of personal struggles, a lot of problems with her career but always delivered good music.
Now we have the second biggest gap without new music in her career (2 years!) .. its only because its not as profitable as back in the days? PLEASE BRITNEY AND BRITNEY TEAM, SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR THESE FANS THAT HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING YOU FOR 20 YEARS NOW!... 

And that does meant dont lauching a song with PITBULL please ¬¬

Archived