Watch Britney's 'Ew' Skit On The Tonight Show

Bxnes

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, really really cool guy said:

time flies :decisions:

Btw I want her to wear that skirt on stage. Her waist looked so tiny and her legs looked so good :yesplease:

it's better than any of her current (and most of her past) POM outfits.

Even the cat ears look better than the things she used to wear for a few legs of the residency.

OMG I LOVED THAT! It was so cute! 

BUT

was it just me who got a little BIT annoyed she has no botox on her forehead? I mean, everyone has botox right now, I’m not talking about fillers ok? 

YES, I am 100% AWARE she RUINED her face with all those procedures, lip injections and all, but I am not sure if it’s a good idea to give up on botox. It just prevents wrinkles, that’s it.

any thoughts? 

Crucify me if needed.

:schoolingtime:

28 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Lol...did you not pay any attention to Jimmy?  He was clearly staring at the promoter the whole time too.  These skits aren’t meant to be taken seriously.  They don’t prep for them for weeks...it’s just for ***** and giggles.  It was cute.

I did look at him, and his reading wasn't as obvious to me. He was going from looking at the audience and her to the lines naturally. Obviously they don't prep them weeks in advance, never said they did. It was just very obvious that she was reading something and it was distracting for me. But I said it was cute, and gave my opinion, which you don't have to agree with. 

Archived