Watch Britney's 'Ew' Skit On The Tonight Show

Bxnes

2 hours ago, Goku said:

Random thoughts:

She looked good: eyes are so alive even with heavy makeup, loving the wrinkles on the forehead. :hiii:

The new nose is very ugly and pointy. With the profile view, the nose job is so obvious! :perfclap:

She can fix it with some injections if she wants to. :disappointed:

Jimmy is annoying, this ugly rat makes everything anxious and stupid. He ruined the skit. Stop! :wow:

Her voice is very nasal again, especially the live tease of INAGNYAW, sounds completely different from the original supposed to be sung in the soubrette register. But go off i guess :myjam:

Really? You complained about Britney's nose jobs and then said she needs more work in the same post?.....really?

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Luxuriou$ said:

i wasn't expecting anything more than this so im not dissapotined nor impressed... :umok:

Good! Same. Many of us are starting to really get our expectations in the right place. Slightly disappointing that we are no longer WOWed! but that's the current state of the Britney universe. Still great seeing her on TV and will always be a hardcore fan.........

1 hour ago, Koda100 said:

Good! Same. Many of us are starting to really get our expectations in the right place. Slightly disappointing that we are no longer WOWed! but that's the current state of the Britney universe. Still great seeing her on TV and will always be a hardcore fan.........

ikr... it's not that big of a deal... she's doing it just for fun :umok:

2 hours ago, Silhouette said:

I think she was super cute. At some points it was obvious that she was reading the script but that's not really a problem if she still shows some personality like she did. That totally unexpected INAGNYAW live performance tho, when will the VMA's or the Grammy's :wontcry:

She even had cue cards in her prime I noticed. look at the SNL Barbie skit

Archived