Watch Britney's 'Ew' Skit On The Tonight Show

Bxnes

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

No way! I have insomnia so I live for reading random facts, about absolutely anything, after my boyfriend passes out. Like, I’ll donate one night to reading about how hyenas are hermaphrodites, another dedicated to the situation in Kabul, hours about how to survive different types of bear attacks, and yet another night perusing the UN’s horrifically comprehensive report regarding NK’s crimes against humanity. And that’s all just this past week.  :britdrown:

But, somehow the fact you presented has eluded me thus far. However, it’s only 1:25 am so the night is young yet; time to look up ancient Chinese umbrella fighting. 

I totally forgot what it's called, but it's basically swordfighting with umbrellas. And I think it's in a Bruce Lee or Jet Li movie, I can't remember which one.

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

when they normally show pics to react to I was hoping they'd do something like

Jimmy: Justin Timberlake

Britney: ew!

Jimmy: really? i think he's cute!

Britney: cry me a river!

:selenerz:

I said ew when he showed the last one :umok:

10 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Even jimmy reads the script :umok:

I get why the first person downvoted you, because you downvoted them, but why did the other? Lmfao, can they not accept that Britney didn't **** up there and that everyone who does that skit has to resort to reading the lines off to the side? Oh, no, another thing they can't blame on Britney. :janet:

9 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I get why the first person downvoted you, because you downvoted them, but why did the other? Lmfao, can they not accept that Britney didn't **** up there and that everyone who does that skit has to resort to reading the lines off to the side? Oh, no, another thing they can't blame on Britney. :janet:

I know right 

the first one so pressed :akii:

the second , um yeah, maybe a brit hater ‘fan’ or a same-person-another-account :umok:

Archived