Watch Britney's 'Ew' Skit On The Tonight Show

Bxnes

56 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Queen of performing INAGNYAW. :yasqueen: Queen of cuecards. :nyheadache: Queen of voguing. :yesplease: That random Ned Flanders-ish stepdad. :umwtf: Everything about Jimmy being a girl. :byebitch:

:mcorangu::weusay:

56 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

True, but people wouldn't be quick to point it out for Britney if she wasn't becoming infamous for doing this pretty much everywhere else. :checkit:

:selenerz:

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Goku said:

Random thoughts:

She looked good: eyes are so alive even with heavy makeup, loving the wrinkles on the forehead. :hiii:

The new nose is very ugly and pointy. With the profile view, the nose job is so obvious! :perfclap:

She can fix it with some injections if she wants to. :disappointed:

Jimmy is annoying, this ugly rat makes everything anxious and stupid. He ruined the skit. Stop! :wow:

Her voice is very nasal again, especially the live tease of INAGNYAW, sounds completely different from the original supposed to be sung in the soubrette register. But go off i guess :myjam:

i think she put her voice that way because she was playing the character of a child

3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

ugh, this is really unfunny and actually kinda cringy but even with panda-eyes Britney looks great and I applaud her for agreeing to do this because we all know how anxious Britney can be.. :bareclap:

was she reading the teleprompter or something? :gerlwat: 

Cue Cardney says hi! :awks:

Archived