Watch Britney's 'Ew' Skit On The Tonight Show

Bxnes

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Why is she doing this? I just don't see the point. Is it just her team saying "Britney's still alive everyone and she'll be back in Vegas very soon so get ready..." :mcorangu:

So now we are complaining about her doing something that could go viral? We are actually bitching about her being on a talk show?

Wow, no wonder she just wants to retire...

55 minutes ago, timito said:

T

There is already short clip from it 

Omg she looks so cute!  I can barely hear her though... I hope she puts a funny snobby kiddy voice like the character is supposed to do lol.  She's actually hilarious and has had tons of practice on Insta, so I'm hoping she'll steal this lol

:)

1 hour ago, Seanril said:

You can tell she messed up already and is looking off to her left to either be fed lines or motions. 

You do realize that's common in those types of skits? Watch any episode of SNL, which is what this type of skit is. Its barely rehearsed in a week's time, so they all have to look off to the side to read their lines. This probably had even less rehearsal time. It's expected.

I don't understand why she can't just have an interview, talking about interesting stuff etc instead of these stupid skits that arent even funny like really. Plus it doesn't help her image nowadays. When was the last time she was "real" ? That's a serious question, i came to a point where i can't even relate to her anymore, everything now seems so shallow, fake, scripted etc. 

1 minute ago, Caroline77 said:

I don't understand why she can't just have an interview, talking about interesting stuff etc instead of these stupid skits that arent even funny like really. Plus it doesn't help her image nowadays. When was the last time she was "real" ? That's a serious question, i came to a point where i can't even relate to her anymore, everything now seems so shallow, fake, scripted etc. 

I do understand what you mean, the last personal thing we have seen from her is probably from for the record. However, and I’m not saying this in a bad way, I don’t think she has any fun stories to share or that much of a wild life to talk about. I mean outside of her shows she is just living with her family, probably going to the movies, having some experiences here and there. I don’t see a reason for her to go on a talk show and be like any other celebrity where they have fun stories to share that people will care about. She doesn’t go out with any famous people,if she does it is vey rarely, so yeah I don’t see why she needs to be on talk shows. However, she still manages to do them with those types of segments and things, which for right now make so much sense for her. About the personal things I think until she gets out of the conservatorship she will never do anything personal. We know how when she was in the UK with jonathan Ross they removed the part she was talking about the conservatorship. So clearly she is not allowed publicly to talk about anything personal like that. So I think we should be happy with what we get. After all she did carpool karaoke and now this, both being segments which a lot of famous people have done. 

3 minutes ago, timito said:

I do understand what you mean, the last personal thing we have seen from her is probably from for the record. However, and I’m not saying this in a bad way, I don’t think she has any fun stories to share or that much of a wild life to talk about. I mean outside of her shows she is just living with her family, probably going to the movies, having some experiences here and there. I don’t see a reason for her to go on a talk show and be like any other celebrity where they have fun stories to share that people will care about. She doesn’t go out with any famous people,if she does it is vey rarely, so yeah I don’t see why she needs to be on talk shows. However, she still manages to do them with those types of segments and things, which for right now make so much sense for her. About the personal things I think until she gets out of the conservatorship she will never do anything personal. We know how when she was in the UK with jonathan Ross they removed the part she was talking about the conservatorship. So clearly she is not allowed publicly to talk about anything personal like that. So I think we should be happy with what we get. After all she did carpool karaoke and now this, both being segments which a lot of famous people have done. 

Im not even talking about being personal but like just start talking about her work for exemple ? And not just "it's cool fun and faded" but really go into details,  like the process of doing some stuff etc. She has a new perfume, new tour, probably new music, recently she had a kenzo deal, she would have a lot of stuff to talk about (and im pretty sure she has anecdotes from it) and to promote but she never does it, it's always some skits... It's no surprise people arent interested in her anymore.

What bothers me is that we have no insight of her professional life anymore. I'm not asking her to talk about personal stuff but at least be mature and invested about her work, i dont know. I just feel like now it's just 'take it or leave it', like when there's something new, like new song, new video or even just a photoshoot, we have it and that's all we get. No behind the scenes, no details, no nothing. You have something out of the blue and you dont know how/why. If there's more to come or not. What is it for. You're always in the blur.

9 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

It’s seriously some health problems going on in here with these complaining people. IT’S JULY, SUMMER?! DON’T Y’ALL HAVE A LIFE??? WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME ON A BRITNEY FORUM IF YOU DISLIKE EVERY.f**king.LITTLE.THING.SHE.DOES?Or in some cases even hate her... get a life already??? Start following someone you enjoy? It’s sick. You’re not alright.

I come on here every once in a while bc I love Britney and wants to check for updates or connect with other fans. You’re just in the f**king way and spamm with ya negativty and bitchy complaining. MOVE THE **** OUT.

That's exactly I want to say! :clap: Why some people wasting their "PRECIOUS" time on hating and complaining in here? so stupid. meh~:flop:

3 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

Agreed! Its pretty sad how she hasn't grown. She's approaching her 40s. She must really be scarred from opening up from when she was younger and super open, and lively.

Jimmy Fallon is honestly the worst Late night show, he always laughs at his own jokes, laughs in all of his unfunny skits, is a **** and my friend who is a writer for him says he's just doing coke every show and is addicted to ************ before every show. lol.

5 minutes ago, YoGirlKeke said:

Jimmy Fallon is honestly the worst Late night show, he always laughs at his own jokes, laughs in all of his unfunny skits, is a **** and my friend who is a writer for him says he's just doing coke every show and is addicted to ************ before every show. lol.

for real....? :checkit:

Archived