Watch Britney's 'Ew' Skit On The Tonight Show

Bxnes

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jennyj said:

Omg she looks so cute!  I can barely hear her though... I hope she puts a funny snobby kiddy voice like the character is supposed to do lol.  She's actually hilarious and has had tons of practice on Insta, so I'm hoping she'll steal this lol

:)

Ugh, he's such obnoxious trash. :badthoughts: If he makes our girl look dumb, makes her feel uncomfortable or interrupts her I will literally fight him. 

17 minutes ago, YoGirlKeke said:

Jimmy Fallon is honestly the worst Late night show, he always laughs at his own jokes, laughs in all of his unfunny skits, is a **** and my friend who is a writer for him says he's just doing coke every show and is addicted to ************ before every show. lol.

:whatitellu:

21 minutes ago, YoGirlKeke said:

Jimmy Fallon is honestly the worst Late night show, he always laughs at his own jokes, laughs in all of his unfunny skits, is a **** and my friend who is a writer for him says he's just doing coke every show and is addicted to ************ before every show. lol.

pool party 2.0

7 minutes ago, TravOnTheMoon. said:

for real....? :checkit:

Yeah, there's more tea too, he lives a completely different life than people think, it's really dark and weird. Just look around for theories about his life, it's so weird for somebody who is on a major television show. 

12 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

His show is terrible; the man has zero comedic timing, nothing novel to say, and responds to every-f**king-little-thing a guest says, (even if it's not a joke), by exaggeratedly pounding on his desk and doing the worst fake laugh ever. I wish she would've met with someone highly intelligent and empathetic like Colbert, who has been destroying Fallon in ratings anyway. Colbert manages to pull interesting information out of his guests, because he himself is very interesting (and highly quick-witted).

But anyway, that's ultimately largely insignificant since Britney hardly ever does talk shows, especially not late night. So, it’ll definitely be exciting just to see her on TV again, despite the quality of host (or lack thereof). 

ETA: Exclusive footage of their interview:

JF: So, hows the tour going?

BS: Umm, you know. It’s a lot of hard work, but I make sure to stay grounded, eat rice and exercise, y’know? My boys are like twins, they’re teenagers and they keep me grounded, eating rice and exercising. Oh! And I spend time with god too, definitely. Yeah. 

JF:

giphy.gif

(*After 5 minutes of guffawing has subsided*). Well, any word on when we might hear new Britney music?

BS: I’d really just like to produce right now, and be creative with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga. Plus, my greatest source of inspiration are the younger artists, like Keesha. Oh, and I’m inspired by my two boys and rice as well, for sure. Definitely. Oh my god! I forgot god! I’m so inspired by him too. So, yeah. 

JF: tumblr_m9mfwjh9DM1rs14rko9_500.gif

BS: Well, I should probably go now, bye y’all! 

5UZ6.gif

JF:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Legend has it, he’s still laughing to this day. 

There is no interview.... It's just a sketch

Archived