Watch Britney's 'Ew' Skit On The Tonight Show

Bxnes

13 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I couldn't even make it through the whole thing because it was so obvious she wasn't looking at Jimmy lol She was glancing off the screen the entire time. It was distracting. :/

Also, maybe it's just me but while It's nice to get these impromptu appearances and see her being visible in some aspect, its so random. She's on a whole world tour and this is what she goes on the tonight show to do? lol it was cool but wish we could get more things like this in the realm of music related

Lol...did you not pay any attention to Jimmy?  He was clearly staring at the promoter the whole time too.  These skits aren’t meant to be taken seriously.  They don’t prep for them for weeks...it’s just for ***** and giggles.  It was cute.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dislike him so much in his normal self, and with this character just results a million times more obnoxious, but it was worth watching Britney.

She had this facial expression from that time back in 2012 when she danced the Gangnam Style at Ellen's show. She was clearly nervous, especially if we see her body language, how she keeps touching her hands while he was doing his part, but when she had to read her lines she did it great :tiffhair:

And she looks so good :yesplease:

i LOVE this. She is putting herself out there again and she always does well with comedic skits/shows. She looks gorgeous and that VOCAL :clap: You can tell shes pretty comfortable with Jimmy...They have been doing skits for YEARS since her early SNL years. And lol literally everyone looks at the teleprompter during the skit on these. Not to mention SNL, have yall complaining ever watched SNL? lol

1.  She looked GORGEOUS (those kitty cat ears were so cute).  And OMG her old iconic Britney eyes can be seen again throughout the whole video.  :badgirl:

2. I wish she put on a more ditzy accent, they're supposed to be snobby kids  :snapney:

3.  She looks really nervous and kept reading the teleprompter.  Almost zero eye contact with Jimmy.  Other guests have done that too, but not this much.  But I know she's nervous, so I respect that she actually went out there and tried it.  Most others wouldn't have if they felt that way.  :hugs:

4.  OMFG... those I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman live vocals slayed me.  :wigsnatched:

4.  She looks like she had tons of fun!  That made me happy. :yay:

Ugh that was so fun. I was at my grandmothers visiting and we stayed up to watch it together. When she sang not a girl I grabbed her by the shoulder and I was like “oh my god she sang!” And my grandmother was like “it was only a few seconds” and I was like Gangan you don’t understand how much of a treat this is :pumped:

anyway my grandmother said Britney was funny and looked really young so :letitburn: tbh I think a well done pony looks amazing on her. Now we need to get the YouTube video views 

Archived