Watch Britney's 'Ew' Skit On The Tonight Show

Bxnes

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

She also looked like she was constantly looking at Larry or something :whatitellu:

I couldn't even make it through the whole thing because it was so obvious she wasn't looking at Jimmy lol She was glancing off the screen the entire time. It was distracting. :/

Also, maybe it's just me but while It's nice to get these impromptu appearances and see her being visible in some aspect, its so random. She's on a whole world tour and this is what she goes on the tonight show to do? lol it was cool but wish we could get more things like this in the realm of music related

14 minutes ago, CristMont said:

She was reading everything at the teleprompter not even looking at Jimmy, i think this whole thing is awful and dumb :imdying:

everyone does it even ariana did and others so britney is not the only one.. jimmy was looking too.. britney looked incredible 

I mean after carpool I don’t have high hopes for anything just because she always seems SO disconnected from what is actually happening. She looked cute and the skit was cute but I mean... it’s not going to go viral and once again the GP is going to pick it apart.

Just now, Derrick said:

I mean after carpool I don’t have high hopes for anything just because she always seems SO disconnected from what is actually happening. She looked cute and the skit was cute but I mean... it’s not going to go viral and once again the GP is going to pick it apart.

she looks good on this one and look like britney spears for once :endit: so the gp gonna love it 

Honestly the more I watch it the better it gets! You could tell she genuinely wanted to be there and was comfortable and having fun!! If she just would have been looking at Jimmy better it would have been perf! But either way proud of her!

Also the way she says things is just so adorable I love her voice so much. She's so Britney. 

Archived