Britney's Manager Larry Rudolph Reportedly Confirms New Vegas Residency 2019: We're Working On Something Totally Different

CristMont

21 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

It just occurred to me that she doesn't really have that many singles for her to make up a completely new setlist... :weirdmeout:

removing half of the songs could count as a different setlist :janet:

but in an imaginary world she could add some of the album tracks, at least the ones she's performed before: Up 'n Down, Hot as Ice, (I Got That) Boom Boom, (Drop Dead) Beautiful, Alien, etc. 

lowering our expectations, at least giving new remixes to the same songs she already performs, a new theme, mixing up the setlist, could also feel like a new show

what we'll actually get: just a few new leotards and backdrops 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

removing half of the songs could count as a different setlist :janet:

but in an imaginary world she could add some of the album tracks, at least the ones she's performed before: Up 'n Down, Hot as Ice, (I Got That) Boom Boom, (Drop Dead) Beautiful, Alien, etc. 

lowering our expectations, at least giving new remixes to the same songs she already performs, a new theme, mixing up the setlist, could also feel like a new show

what we'll actually get: just a few new leotards and backdrops 

Lol i was just thinking about  an entire setlist of songs she didn't do with POM. Of course she would need to fill it up with some fan fav album tracks. And top it off with BOMT and Toxic

1 hour ago, ScoHay said:

I feel like Larry is pressuring Britney to stay in Vegas. I think Britney Spears should find a new manager & another record label.

:reductive:

I don’t feel like he’s pressuring her. Staying in one place to perform is easier for her boys & the co-parenting. She’s said that. And it makes the most sense. And getting paid nearly a half million dollars reportedly, definitely hundreds of thousands of dollars for certain, to perform one show I’m sure is not a turn off either.

This decision was made before POM at PH even ended.

11 minutes ago, Fudgeney said:

wade robson is choreographing again god please hire him :yesplease: 

she NEEDS a good choreographer

idk she’s had good choreographers before and she still hasn’t managed to deliver. Brian Friedman, for example.

Here for Wade though. He’s amazing and could make a miracle happen.

6 hours ago, OrganisedChaos said:

idk she’s had good choreographers before and she still hasn’t managed to deliver. Brian Friedman, for example.

Here for Wade though. He’s amazing and could make a miracle happen.

i don't think choreographers will change smth. they can make better moves for dancers, but Britney still be like oh i am old now i am mom now(but i still wear very little panties) i had a knee surgery and etc. actually i think they can make smth big and interesting even without dancing/going onstage. Britney just needs some creative energy ppl around her who can bring back her own energy her creative mind. bc she is still that special girl we all fell in love with. she just needs to remind it to herself and everybody else. make something new not that boring same moves she has for years...

I’ve heard that the plans for Britney’s new gig is epic.. the budget is being talked about already as Vegas’s biggest investment yet. There is a lot of chatter that it’s not just going to be a show but an immersive experience & the talks with The Borgata was mainly due to the fact that somehow this show will be tied to Cirque & that the move to another arena is based on the fact that both Cirque & Britney want to benefit from a state of the art amphitheater. 

Britney’s rumored paycheck alone is staggering which provides clues to just how gigantic the undertaking will be. 

I think it’s been pretty obvious that she’s headed back to Vegas at some point. It MUST MUST be an entirely brand new show. Like POM needs to be thrown away and they need to start from scratch. Forget about anything they did in POM and create an amazing brand new show.

Her 20th anniversary is coming up so I hope they have some exciting things planned. The Super Bowl would be amazing. We have all seen that she can clearly still dance and kill it so I believe she could pull off the Super Bowl in an amazing way if done right.

Archived