Britney's Manager Larry Rudolph Reportedly Confirms New Vegas Residency 2019: We're Working On Something Totally Different

CristMont

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it doesn't matter if it's a world tour or vegas... she just sucks as a performer in general :umok: my advice for her is: just bring back the old choreography like slave, bomt, oops, matm etc. if you can't improve and do something different, do what you're good at :umok:

Spoiler

or at least what you were good at 

Spoiler

:umok:

Just now, Luxuriou$ said:

it doesn't matter if it's a world tour or vegas... she just sucks as a performer in general :umok: my advice for her is: just bring back the old choreography like slave, bomt, oops, matm etc. if you can't improve and do something different, do what you're good at :umok:

or sing, i don't know. kinda over it once again like I felt with Femme Fatale. BBMA awards and Glory early era really gave me a hope but...:umok:

rather just accept that she's gonna be the greatest hits artists and just stay there. even tho I expected that over her 40/50's :qtbrit:

6 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

or sing, i don't know. kinda over it once again like I felt with Femme Fatale. BBMA awards and Glory early era really gave me a hope but...:umok:

rather just accept that she's gonna be the greatest hits artists and just stay there. even tho I expected that over her 40/50's :qtbrit:

it's hard to admit but live singing is such an important factor these days, we're just kinda used to playback and stuff but damn... she's the only artist that lipsync 100% of her shows all the time :umok: can we just get one song live ( a ballad) and prerecorded vocals ? is it that hard ? :jlostare:

5 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

it's hard to admit but live singing is such an important factor these days, we're just kinda used to playback and stuff but damn... she's the only artist that lipsync 100% of her shows all the time :umok: can we just get one song live ( a ballad) and prerecorded vocals ? is it that hard ? :jlostare:

It's Britney ***** :jlostare:

I hope that their team and Britney herself get self-aware that within time people will be kinda over it... I won't give more 5/10 years tbh if she stay's on the same note. Since Femme Fatale that a lot of time was lost. It's been 10 years that Circus was released, that's a decade. There's just like a big big blur after that, the only "essence" of Britney that we had was "Glory" album and that early era.... everything was just robotic. Hope you know what I mean.

Either way, just being honest, not wanting to be negative or whatever... but it is what it is.

11 hours ago, Just Because said:

I’m so excitted but it better be an entirely different show.   I’ve seen POM 5X times  now and I loved every performance but I’m ready for something new.  

Team Britney!!!!!!!!! Please give us something  new and “ Something To Talk About”.   Please let the world celebrate Britney Spears  20 Years  of success. 

Fingers crossed. 

nice try, Larry :mhmnod:

but I won't support this mess anymore :awks:

People act like the show is the main problem. It's not. The show could still be POM and it would be ok if her performing skills were on point. Back then her will to slay was the key, there was no need for props, outfits or amazing hair, cause her performing skills were on top. At this point it's like people want to be distracted by something in order to avoid focusing on the lack of skills she is showing on stage these days. That's not how it works in my book. The artist must give it all, the rest is just decoration. Singing a sentence live once in a while would also helps, I mean, everything about this is getting as fake as a low budget fantasy movie. 

Y'all make me sick. Britney is queen. Keep talking crap. Its 2018, back in '98 everybody was trying to write her off, im slightly surprised that ******* still dont get the power of Britney, but iiwii. I have my queen 20 years later and thats all that really matters. A true stan loves every album, every tour, every appearance. You should all feel so lucky to have Britney at all still. Im happy to just exist in the same time period as her. If POM extended its run through 2030 id still be getting tix... #ChrisCrockerNeverLovedBritneyAsMuchAsMe #YouBetterWorkBitches #BritneyCanBreatheOnATrackAndItsFire

BRITNEY SPEARS - PIECE OF ME: ONE MORE TIME
Setlist

1. "Work *****"
    "Womanizer"
  2. "Break the Ice" / "Piece of Me"
  4. "If I'm Dancing" (Interlude)
  5. "Me Against the Music"
  6. "Gimme More"
  7. "New Single"

8. "Scream & Shout" (Interlude)
  9. "Boys"
    "All Nite" (Dance Interlude)
  10. "New Ballad"

11. "Get Naked (I Got a Plan)" (Interlude)
  12. "I'm a Slave 4 U" (with elements of "Walk It Talk It")
  13. "Make Me..."
  14. "Freakshow"
  15. "Do Somethin'"

16. "Circus"
  17. "If U Seek Amy"
  18. "Breathe on Me"
  19. "Slumber Party"
  20. "Touch of My Hand"
  22. "Toxic"
  23. "Stronger" / "(You Drive Me) Crazy"
  24. "Till the World Ends"

25. "My Prerogative" (Interlude)
    "...Baby One More Time"

Mark my words

23 hours ago, Commotion said:

So as a Madonna stan, my mind went to the Sticky and Sweet tour, when there was a segment where she asked a fan from the audience for an old song, and she'd sing it with the audience acapella. Could be cool

But then thought Britney most likely doesn't know her own songs and the thought of that made me sad :wontcry:

Lol with all the effects and voice doubles added in studio, i doubt she could sing most of her music without playback or some sort of pre recorded track. 

2 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

It just occurred to me that she doesn't really have that many singles for her to make up a completely new setlist... :weirdmeout:

Hold It Against Me
My Prerogative
Overprotected
Radar
Born To Make You Happy
And Then We Kiss (not a single but definitely a fan favourite) / Mona Lisa / Chaotic
Someday
Criminal

These songs would be enough for a setlist renewal.
Keep Toxic / Slave / Baby One More Time / Everytime / Work Myah / Circus / Womanizer / Make Me, add me a couple new songs, one "surprise" song (à la freakshow / breathe on me / touch of my hand) and you have a new setlist.

The performances, the outfits, the choreography, the stage, the vocal tracks, the visual, the production, the props, the remixes, the special effects and the show name desperately need a total makeover, though.

Archived