Britney's Manager Larry Rudolph Reportedly Confirms New Vegas Residency 2019: We're Working On Something Totally Different

CristMont

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, zenden78 said:

oh god another 5 year of vegas. totally different would be if she would actually sing at least 1 song. bc all this dance moves and trees and fireworks not captivating anymore. there r a lot of artists right now. so competetion can be hard

People still come to her shows and will come for the new ones

If its gonna be a residency again regardless if its new or not, and still show the same energy she shows in her concerts right now, just forget about it. It ain’t gonna fly. I’d rather wait a couple of more years to have a damn good era than to see the same old boring lifeless **** going on since 2011. Its really painful I can’t watch

On 7/26/2018 at 11:19 PM, Dark.Knight said:

not happening, they'd have to have a vocal track for every song that she's done and be ready to hit play when the fan(s) ask for a song

They would just use the acappella version of the song, meaning the original vocals, together with the live band. :pieceofwhat:

Britney would have a hard time lipping the lyrics, though. :gloria:

On 7/28/2018 at 5:59 AM, Onyx1126 said:

I’ve heard that the plans for Britney’s new gig is epic.. the budget is being talked about already as Vegas’s biggest investment yet. There is a lot of chatter that it’s not just going to be a show but an immersive experience & the talks with The Borgata was mainly due to the fact that somehow this show will be tied to Cirque & that the move to another arena is based on the fact that both Cirque & Britney want to benefit from a state of the art amphitheater. 

Britney’s rumored paycheck alone is staggering which provides clues to just how gigantic the undertaking will be. 

Everything is trash and cheap with team Britney since the last 6 years, so we know this isn’t true In any way. 

I really don’t see Vegas as a bad thing for her: I mean she’s 20years into her career she’s achieved it all. She already changed the face of Vegas with residency’s now everyone wants one. 

Plus the fact that she can still pull of loads of money offers from these companies proves  alone just how big Britney still is people seem to forget that... 20 years into her career.:lmao:

The new show how however need to be spectacular and be a completely new show from POM which I think will happen anyway. 

We’ll get a new album to tie into the residency Aswel so hey we get new music by then i’ll Be happy. I’m ready for a Work ***** 2.0 :clap:

He also said POM would be all live before it started.

I think the show will be slightly different, with a few song changes and remixes, but mostly the same.

WHY ? 

The current show still makes them money. It is basic marketing: re-package something that's already successfull and brand it as "something new and exciting". Minimum effort, good results.

The good thing is, they are going to want another album to accompany the new show, to ensure radio play, so we will get new music, possibly a greatest hits album with two new songs though.

Archived