Britney's Manager Larry Rudolph Reportedly Confirms New Vegas Residency 2019: We're Working On Something Totally Different

CristMont

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RafaParker97 said:

so if you guys don't buy tickets to her new residency maybe it won't last 6 years this time :4music:

Seriously, I'm all for supporting her, but I know people who went 2-3 times and then went to the recent shows... like really.. :watrusayin:

They know her team is gonna milk this as much as possible.

3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Bookmark me, it's going to be the exact same setlist, but with new outfits. :lessons: 

But we can’t even expect new outfits anymore. Hahaha. 

They’ll probs just project DWAD DVD on a screen and call it a day. 

2 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Seriously, I'm all for supporting her, but I know people who went 2-3 times and then went to the recent shows... like really.. :watrusayin:

They know her team is gonna milk this as much as possible.

Oh god that’s my story. I saw it 3 times in Vegas, and both NYC shows. 

I’ve made my friends hold me to it that I’m not allowed to spend any more money on POM ever again. 

45 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I was kind of thinking that the other day, this new POM tour has 5 Glory songs, plus IID as an interlude. I'm pretty sure that's more than any other album throughout the whole show, no? 

Can you even imagine the messiness? :imdying:

I actually did a tally yesterday while I was bored at work lol. It's a tie between Glory and ITZ. 5 from both. If we count the interlude then yes Glory has the most with 6.

Get Naked interlude included also puts Blackout at 5 as well to tie ITZ for 2nd most songs behind Glory.

2 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Oh god that’s my story. I saw it 3 times in Vegas, and both NYC shows. 

I’ve made my friends hold me to it that I’m not allowed to spend any more money on POM ever again. 

You're part of them problem... :umok:

bring back the original vibes of the songs: instead of doing a cheap and bad pole dance for slave + halfassing the break , they could make a jungle theme or a sweaty club thing with original choreo... otherwise cut it 

most important thing: girl needs hardcore performance training. she needs a professional who confront her with the tics, bad moves, etc etc... 

8 minutes ago, portrait said:

bring back the original vibes of the songs: instead of doing a cheap and bad pole dance for slave + halfassing the break , they could make a jungle theme or a sweaty club thing with original choreo... otherwise cut it 

most important thing: girl needs hardcore performance training. she needs a professional who confront her with the tics, bad moves, etc etc... 

People: She can't dance for that long on stage!  It's too much dancing, it'll wear her out!!!111!11! 

I'm just like: So what does that make of her dancers?  So what does that make Britney? :tifflmao:

• Content Curators
9 minutes ago, portrait said:

they probably will just leave it till last minute 

Archived