Britney's Manager Larry Rudolph Reportedly Confirms New Vegas Residency 2019: We're Working On Something Totally Different

CristMont

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I was kind of thinking that the other day, this new POM tour has 5 Glory songs, plus IID as an interlude. I'm pretty sure that's more than any other album throughout the whole show, no? 

It is. She usually performs 5-6 songs from a new album when she goes on tour (DWAD, FF,...). The only tour that had a lot of "new" material was the Circus tour and that was because Blackout didn't have it's own tour and they included a lot of songs from both Circus and Blackout

6 hours ago, CristMont said:

So this chick meet Larry at Borgata, look what he said.

Captura_de_pantalla_2018_07_26_a_la_s_11

Thoughts? :heresthetea:

"Totally different." *adds more sparkles to leotards*  *it's just boys for 90 mins and a new slave 4 u remix* I also don't believe he would say the "real show" mess,  about a show he's still currently promoting and profiting off of... He's much smarter than that.  

20 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

It is. She usually performs 5-6 songs from a new album when she goes on tour (DWAD, FF,...). The only tour that had a lot of "new" material was the Circus tour and that was because Blackout didn't have it's own tour and they included a lot of songs from both Circus and Blackout

Slay, POM tour is really the Glorious World Tour we've been waiting for:gobaby:

35 minutes ago, YoGirlKeke said:

"Totally different." *adds more sparkles to leotards*  *it's just boys for 90 mins and a new slave 4 u remix* I also don't believe he would say the "real show" mess,  about a show he's still currently promoting and profiting off of... He's much smarter than that.  

Even Larry knows how bad Pom is :umok:

Why wouldn’t he say that...

POM is basically sold out. He could say this show is garbage compared to this new show and it wouldn’t matter now 

I’m so excitted but it better be an entirely different show.   I’ve seen POM 5X times  now and I loved every performance but I’m ready for something new.  

Team Britney!!!!!!!!! Please give us something  new and “ Something To Talk About”.   Please let the world celebrate Britney Spears  20 Years  of success. 

Fingers crossed. 

Everyone saying “it better be a new show” sounds dumb as hell. Of course it’s gonna be a new show? Or else they would of just signed another contract with planet Hollywood. MGM would NOT sign Britney to perform and allow the same exact show to be presented, it wouldn’t be a hit cause people who have went (some anwyay) aren’t gonna pay again to see the same ****. Y’all get a grip. Like come on....I really hate being apart of this fan base sometimes!!!!

33 minutes ago, andrewjc18 said:

Everyone saying “it better be a new show” sounds dumb as hell. Of course it’s gonna be a new show? Or else they would of just signed another contract with planet Hollywood. MGM would NOT sign Britney to perform and allow the same exact show to be presented, it wouldn’t be a hit cause people who have went (some anwyay) aren’t gonna pay again to see the same ****. Y’all get a grip. Like come on....I really hate being apart of this fan base sometimes!!!!

Literally took the words out of my mouth omg

18 minutes ago, Nicky Hilton said:

Literally took the words out of my mouth omg

I just don’t understand people sometimes...they worry too much about videos getting scrapped or lack of promotion etc etc...that they think it’s gonna extend to EVERY part of her career. You think they gonna pay her $500,000 a show to do the same show she has been doing for 4 years? Think again. 

4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Even Larry knows how bad Pom is :umok:

Why wouldn’t he say that...

POM is basically sold out. He could say this show is garbage compared to this new show and it wouldn’t matter now 

Idk we can assume all we want, but if it's not an audio or video recording with her team saying something like this my trust in any assumptions is gone. Y'all believed when rumors of Apple Pie being released, y'all believed some bonk *** source who gave y'all a fake setlist/changes. But assume all you want girl, there's 2 different people in this world, people who make up assumptions and people who speculate those assumptions. :awks:

3 hours ago, YoGirlKeke said:

Idk we can assume all we want, but if it's not an audio or video recording with her team saying something like this my trust in any assumptions is gone. Y'all believed when rumors of Apple Pie being released, y'all believed some bonk *** source who gave y'all a fake setlist/changes. But assume all you want girl, there's 2 different people in this world, people who make up assumptions and people who speculate those assumptions. :awks:

I didn’t believe any of that but her team doesn’t care about the fans. That is a fact. So I could see them just changing a few songs, slapping a new name on it, and calling it a day. 

Archived