Britney's Manager Larry Rudolph Reportedly Confirms New Vegas Residency 2019: We're Working On Something Totally Different

CristMont

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m excited for her new Vegas show. I just hope it’s not any longer than like 2, 3 tops. She doesn’t need to be trapped in another played out boring 4+ year Vegas Review. Also, her big broadway show should debut around the same time. And this Pepsi stuff is making it look like the Super Bowl is a good possibility. It would all make sense for her big 20 year anniversary. It all lines up so perfectly. 

We already knew about but I hope they really change things up and mainly add new songs throughout the residency so it keeps the show fresh for the fans and Britney because staying with the same show for years becomes monotonous and boring, also adding an acoustic segment during the show would be a nice change. 

10 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m excited for her new Vegas show. I just hope it’s not any longer than like 2, 3 tops. She doesn’t need to be trapped in another played out boring 4+ year Vegas Review. Also, her big broadway show should debut around the same time. And this Pepsi stuff is making it look like the Super Bowl is a good possibility. It would all make sense for her big 20 year anniversary. It all lines up so perfectly. 

Probably no less than 3 yrs  :nonoNO:

It’s obvious at this point, but man she needs a hit like now, I hope it’s not another nostalgia show :umok: but in Britney’s world, something totally different is two or three new remixes... :nonoNO:

4 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

also adding an acoustic segment during the show would be a nice change. 

So as a Madonna stan, my mind went to the Sticky and Sweet tour, when there was a segment where she asked a fan from the audience for an old song, and she'd sing it with the audience acapella. Could be cool

But then thought Britney most likely doesn't know her own songs and the thought of that made me sad :wontcry:

1 minute ago, Commotion said:

So as a Madonna stan, my mind went to the Sticky and Sweet tour, when there was a segment where she asked a fan from the audience for an old song, and she'd sing it with the audience acapella. Could be cool

But then thought Britney most likely doesn't know her own songs and the thought of that made me sad :wontcry:

She is more of capable of doing it since she loves to sing other people's songs I mean how difficult could that be. Let's ask for an acoustic segment 

2 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

She is more of capable of doing it since she loves to sing other people's songs I mean how difficult could that be. Let's ask for an acoustic segment 

she IS capable, but hey, she also does have a voice and still mimes to 20 year old vocals, i don't have high standards for her :awkblink:

13 minutes ago, Commotion said:

but they would just have to play the album track and she'll move her lips, guessing the words as the song goes by :yaknow:

and when someone asks for a bonus track they'll be like, um, no we don't have that version of the record here :yesokay:

3 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

Happy 20th anniversary! From global pop star to a local act:byebitch:

8 minutes ago, whoisit said:

to be stuck in vegas when you celebrate a 20th anniversary is kinda sucky especially if a fan can't go.

After those past tours probably there will be dates for vegas and some tour dates around the world, there are so many places where Brinni hasn't toured lately. LATIN AMERICA TOUR FOR 2019 :yesplease:

Archived