Britney's Manager Larry Rudolph Reportedly Confirms New Vegas Residency 2019: We're Working On Something Totally Different

CristMont

1 minute ago, CristMont said:

After those past tours probably there will be dates for vegas and some tour dates around the world, there are so many places where Brinni hasn't toured lately. LATIN AMERICA TOUR FOR 2019 :yesplease:

imagine her bringing pom for that last part she forget now :P

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Commotion said:

So as a Madonna stan, my mind went to the Sticky and Sweet tour, when there was a segment where she asked a fan from the audience for an old song, and she'd sing it with the audience acapella. Could be cool

But then thought Britney most likely doesn't know her own songs and the thought of that made me sad :wontcry:

She won't sing Mona Lisa though :checkit:

26 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

The final nail in the coffin. Goodbye Britney’s career. 

In a few years, we’ll see a 40-year-old Britney miming to 24 year-old vocals.

:sobbing:

How truly and ungodly iconic of future her. Get ready for a long ride kiddies. How many of us do you think will still be bitching on Exhell by then? Count me in, sis.  :endit:   :ohi:   :zoomzoom:

1 hour ago, CristMont said:

After those past tours probably there will be dates for vegas and some tour dates around the world, there are so many places where Brinni hasn't toured lately. LATIN AMERICA TOUR FOR 2019 :yesplease:

She'll definetely take pom to latin america. Are there any big festivals this year or maybe in early 2019? Cause that's the only way I see her doing shows there

2 hours ago, Commotion said:

Honestly I just hope she does more Glory songs.

Also hold it against me could be good if she wants to do new stuff at vegas, dunno how it wasn't in the previous vegas shows or the tour, it was a #1

There are already 5 Glory songs in the show. 6 if you count the interlude. If she adds any she needs to take one of them out.

If it's a whole new show, 5 songs from a 3 year old album is more than enough.

Archived