Britney's Manager Larry Rudolph Reportedly Confirms New Vegas Residency 2019: We're Working On Something Totally Different

CristMont

1 minute ago, claug326 said:

There are already 5 Glory songs in the show. 6 if you count the interlude. If she adds any she needs to take one of them out.

If it's a whole new show, 5 songs from a 3 year old album is more than enough.

tbh it should've been a Glory World Tour

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, claug326 said:

There are already 5 Glory songs in the show. 6 if you count the interlude. If she adds any she needs to take one of them out.

If it's a whole new show, 5 songs from a 3 year old album is more than enough.

I don't know why people keep complaining about Glory songs. 6 is a lot specially if it's a greatest hits show not a promotional tour 

1 hour ago, troubleguy said:

this is the end guys:ohi: time to go home and live a life :akii:

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend

The end
Of our elaborate plans
The end
Of everything that stands
The end
No safety or surprise
The end
I'll never look into your eyes
Again

your comment reminded me of the song from The Doors "The End"

And yes, this is the end ,time to go home and live a life...my friend 

2 hours ago, Commotion said:

So as a Madonna stan, my mind went to the Sticky and Sweet tour, when there was a segment where she asked a fan from the audience for an old song, and she'd sing it with the audience acapella. Could be cool

But then thought Britney most likely doesn't know her own songs and the thought of that made me sad :wontcry:

not happening, they'd have to have a vocal track for every song that she's done and be ready to hit play when the fan(s) ask for a song

32 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I don't know why people keep complaining about Glory songs. 6 is a lot specially if it's a greatest hits show not a promotional tour 

I was kind of thinking that the other day, this new POM tour has 5 Glory songs, plus IID as an interlude. I'm pretty sure that's more than any other album throughout the whole show, no? 

8 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

not happening, they'd have to have a vocal track for every song that she's done and be ready to hit play when the fan(s) ask for a song

Can you even imagine the messiness? :imdying:

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

How truly and ungodly iconic of future her. Get ready for a long ride kiddies. How many of us do you think will still be bitching on Exhell by then? Count me in, sis.  :endit:   :ohi:   :zoomzoom:

I look forward to each and every single meltdown that is to come :letitburn:

NO! Ughhhhhhh!!! My GAWDDD she needs to do a Arena Tour around the world for her 20th Anniversary. She's more than just some Vegas Act I mean at least I would like to think so. Can you believe some chick at my job asked me '' Britney Spears is still a thing? '' because I said I'm going to her concert tomorrow, I legit died and had to check her real quick. :ohi:

2 hours ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

If the choreo is just a Zumba workout then she can keep it

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and to the OP:

I'm more than positive they will keep certain songs and their choreography to those songs.  For example, Toxic, Slave and a few others. (which I will forever be ******* salty about, they had the best choreo.  Literally me when I watch that watered down pole dancing **** and her moving her arms in Toxic :disappointed: )

45 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and to the OP:

I'm more than positive they will keep certain songs and their choreography to those songs.  For example, Toxic, Slave and a few others. (which I will forever be f**king salty about, they had the best choreo.  Literally me when I watch that watered down pole dancing **** and her moving her arms in Toxic :disappointed: )

At this point doing the original choreography will make it fresh again.

Archived