Britney Mentions Her Kiss With Madonna At Radio City Music Hall Piece Of Me Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Army1 said:

I think her memories/recall ability are tied to her mental illness. Even though we dont have an exact confirmation on Britney’s exact diagnosis, I have a family member that suffers from the kind of mental illness that Britney is rumoured to have, and after her first big breakdown she became like another person with flashes of her old self sometimes coming through (just like Britney), and she also struggles to either remember/recall things from her past, or blocks seems to block them out purposely. 

I believe Britney to be far more self aware than she lets on. I see a lot of myself in her during interviews tbh. I think she plays dumb because of her anxiety. Sometimes that's easier than trying to have a conversation when you're not feeling comfortable. And the way she gets tongue-tied and her sentences come out all wrong and jumbled, happens to me too.

Archived