Britney Mentions Her Kiss With Madonna At Radio City Music Hall Piece Of Me Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Daria said:

Oh wow she remembers things.

giphy.gif

Yea, when she references things from her past...I'm like, wow, so she IS the same person and not a clone. Sometimes it kinda  feels like she just blacked out her pre-breakdown life (/and face/performing)

7 minutes ago, Daria said:

Oh wow she remembers things.

giphy.gif

in Britney's world / fandom it really is though :yesokay:

In the past few years we've seen several instances of her having zero clues about what we would consider were important things in her career, from messing up big way the dates of singles like BOMT, or ignoring the existence of a photoshoot, to totally giving will.i.am the credit for creating the "It's Britney, *****" phrase, or you know, the fact that she's like a total different performer onstage, all that sometimes leave us thinking how much of her past life she really remembers.

And she's not to blame though, what for all of us were iconic and memorable moments, for her it was just her everyday life. Another day doing her job.

So the sole idea of current Britney having the recollection of her VMA's 03 performance, being a person back then, and being someone completely different today, being on the same stage, it almost makes my brain explode trying to imagine what's going on in her mind, or how does that make her feel. Does she really remember it as if it happened to her, or as if it had happened to someone else? Or did the memories come up naturally just for being there, or someone had to remind her what happened 15 years ago in that place? There should be memories from the rehearsals too, and Christina, and MATM, the whole ITZ era.

I dont' know, but for some reason it results fascinating to me :makeitrain:

Guest Diamond Horse
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

In the past few years we've seen several instances of her having zero clues about what we would consider were important things in her career, from messing up big way the dates of singles like BOMT, or ignoring the existence of a photoshoot, to totally giving will.i.am the credit for creating the "It's Britney, *****" phrase, or you know, the fact that she's like a total different performer onstage, all that sometimes leave us thinking how much of her past life she really remembers.

And she's not to blame though, what for all of us were iconic and memorable moments, for her it was just her everyday life. Another day doing her job.

So the sole idea of current Britney having the recollection of her VMA's 03 performance, being a person back then, and being someone completely different today, being on the same stage, it almost makes my brain explode trying to imagine what's going on in her mind, or how does that make her feel. Does she really remember it as if it happened to her, or as if it had happened to someone else? Or did the memories come up naturally just for being there, or someone had to remind her what happened 15 years ago in that place? There should be memories from the rehearsals too, and Christina, and MATM, the whole ITZ era.

You think so much :blol:

I hope its worth it... :blol:

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it’s more sad and tragic than anything. I personally don’t think Britney is stupid, she just goes way out of her to come off like she doesn’t gaf about her career for whatever reason. :sickofu:

It’s hard to praise someone for something iconic when they could careless about it. Some people think it’s cute, maybe even humble that she doesn’t think she’s “all that” I think it’s lazy and apathetic and an insult to everyone who takes her seriously. :bpo:

If this moment proves anything it’s that she’s coherent and knows exactly what’s going on so when she’s being interviewed and is asked a question about some iconic moment in her past, she’s crapping all over her legacy and everyone who took it seriously by pretending to act dumb.:umok:

That fact that everyone is wigless bc she merely remembered something shows how far down the bottom of the barrel this fanbase’s expectations have plummeted.:tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, Daria said:

That fact that everyone is wigless bc she merely remembered something shows how far down the bottom of the barrel this fanbase’s expectations have plummeted.:tiffcackle:

I can't fight this one :whatitellu: but somehow it feels healthier to live in this delusion than keep having higher expectations that will never happen :mariahstare:

25 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think her memories/recall ability are tied to her mental illness. Even though we dont have an exact confirmation on Britney’s exact diagnosis, I have a family member that suffers from the kind of mental illness that Britney is rumoured to have, and after her first big breakdown she became like another person with flashes of her old self sometimes coming through (just like Britney), and she also struggles to either remember/recall things from her past, or blocks seems to block them out purposely. 

Archived