The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

They're not investing more money in a 5 year old show and taking it to the east coast only was a smart move. She will be back in Vegas next year with a new show. They're smarter than you think :tiffanynod:

Her team is not smart. If her new Vegas show is geared to start in 2019...... that gives her like 2 months to prep for it once this tour is over so :jlostare: I don’t expect much. I would not even be surprised if it was POM with some new atrocious costumes.

14 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Most of this isn’t true. From backstage tours most of her stuff is stained which is why it’s not there anymore. So they only have one of a lot of things. 

It doesn’t matter. If things don’t work you improve and rehearse and change. There is no excuse for such poor quality ever. 

Her seamstresses go on tour with her. If one of her panties rip they put rhinestones on another one :frenchy: 

1 hour ago, OohOohStarbucks said:

How are some of you guys still excited for the rest of the tour after the MESS that was last night? I had in mind buying a ticket for one of her shows in Europe, but now I refuse to do it. I'm not gonna spend my hard earned money on someone who doesn't sing, doesn't dance and visibly doesn't give two flying ***** about it.

Come for me if you want, but I'm exhausted of defending her when someone laughs at her skills. They are right and there's nothing we can do about it. Sorry Britney, but you are begging for the backlash at this point.

I think it's still really a fun show, despite everything. The songs are so good by themselves, that I think most of the people will still enjoy it. 

Now, I totally understand how others might feel mad about it, even offended by what she's delivering, but I think it could actually be a good thing if she got a bit of backlash for her performances, like in Europe, especially the festivals, so she can open her eyes. But if we think about it, when she performed in Asia, out of all of the things we saw wrong, aka the outfits, the dance moves, etc, the only thing they complained about was the lipsync. And that's when she sung the Happy Birthday live.

For some reason the media doesn't see anything wrong with her dancing or choreos, so I don't know if she'll ever get a wake up call in that department :idkney: Now, after Something to Talk About it's not like she started to sing live in all of her following shows, so I don't think she'll ever change even then.

I'm one of those that still enjoy POM. Of course I wish she did a new show, that she stepped up her game, but I also think it's ok that she's just selling the nostalgia, and people is buying it. Like, what can we do about it? :yaknow: For many people it's the first time they're seeing her live, and they'll be happy with whatever she does. If I'm honest, I wouldn't defend her when someone criticizes her, because they're most likely right, but I still like her anyways and I can't help it :gimmemoar:

2 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Her team is not smart. If her new Vegas show is geared to start in 2019...... that gives her like 2 months to prep for it once this tour is over so :jlostare: I don’t expect much. I would not even be surprised if it was POM with some new atrocious costumes.

POM was created in less than 3 months and I don't think she'll kick off her residency in January

8 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Oh my god you're probably right :umomg: I didn't even consider that but yes it probably will just be POM all over again but with new chopped up leotards.

23 minutes ago, Spongbob said:

I don't get it if you don't like 90% of what Britney does why are you a fan 

Most of us are here for the music and the other half have been a fan for 20 years.

It’s hard to let go but the way things are going b10 will debut with 5k sales. 

The delusional ppl call me a hater but I own all here perfumes (minus the last three), I went to Vegas, and I bought glory five times. So I actually supported but most of us may not anymore. 

So do you really want to keep telling actual nondelusional fans to stop being a fan. There literally we be no one left.

We want quality and they aren’t delivering. We want our voices heard 

4 hours ago, britboy123 said:

No some of the outfits are out of her own wardrobe. Seriously she is Britney f**king Spears and she should be full of swag and owning the fact that she is the best selling female artist of the last 20 years.. Instead we have these cheap *** outfits, cheap *** clip in hair, ridiculous dance moves and 20 year old cd vocals.. I think it is time that Britney called it a day. She has already damaged her legacy enough, after this so called tour she needs to walk away. She is not a performer, she is not a singer and she is not a entertainer she is a robot with crazy tics. I am sorry for being harsh but I am so mad at Britney she doesn’t care about her craft she is just making a mockery of herself and all of us her pay to see this.

Totally agree. And so disappointed with the whole show, so the choreo is a f**kin mess she cant do a move properly she is like so f**king lazy to do the full choreo and now we dont have props so we are paying an expensive show and for a f**king mess.

7 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Dude, those meet and greets in europe all sold out in seconds after they went on sale. I made the mistake of purchasing my ticket first, literally the second they went on sale. By the time I had purchased my ticket the M&G's had sold out.

I know that fact, sh-*** the ticket system is stupid that didnt let us know before buying. I made the same mistake like u

Archived