ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

Honestly I can't STAND Pitbull. And the worst part is that I really did like him when he was mainly doing reggaetón and not cheap commercial electro-rap-pop-dance-whatever...

Another feature. ANOTHER. Wow. I'm not happy about this. Britney is the Princess of Pop, but her piece-of-shyte management keeps slapping other artists on her name. And now her name will be tainted with "Mr. Worldwide", "Dale", and other trash Pitbullisms.

:nyheadache:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Enzo said:

This pohoto isn't recent. Is she actually really trolling us as some of you suggested? Does she know her previous fishing trip before the release of HIAM was a thing among exhale? :ohdear:

Just look at all the thing she said in the past 10 years

"Blackout 2.0?"

"I always sing live"

"The most dancing I ever done"

"I will perform in the music video"

"I got sick in the helicopter"

"Will.I.Am came up with Its Britney *****"

"My pu$$y is hanging out"

"Merry christmas"

"Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga"

"Can't wait to go back to Vegas #YouWantAPIeceOfMe"

"You will have to wait and see"

etc

etc

etc

All trolling 

tenor.gif 

27 minutes ago, Enzo said:

This pohoto isn't recent. Is she actually really trolling us as some of you suggested? Does she know her previous fishing trip before the release of HIAM was a thing among exhale? :ohdear:

What happened with a previous fishing trip? 

3 minutes ago, timito said:

What happened with a previous fishing trip? 

The day Hold It Against Me was released people were expecting Britney to do radio interviews, tv appearances etc, but the only thing we had was candids of her fishing with her sons and parents

The rest is history 

tenor.gif

Archived