ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WE should leave all that apple pie rumor,... because of that we aren't enjoying that we are having new music this summer !

I FEEL SO FREE WITH YOU..

im sure it's going to be great,  

it better have a cool video!   And remember that Britney once told she would love to work with Marc Anthony ! And now she just did it !  Let's be positive. And let's hope, the song it's amazing, 

im ready for a scream and shout 2 success, :pumped:

I'm just nervous it'sactually gonna be the lead and I firmly believe she needs a solo single for the lead this time around.  I think a Pitbull-assisted track would be great for a second or third single to solidify relevancy and radio power.  Releasing it around the timeframe Britney's version of S&M came out with Rihanna in relation to HIAM would be smart.  Something to just really PUSH momentum right before the album comes out but something that isn't front-loaded.

Jan 11 - HIAM

Mar 4 - TTWE

Mar 25 - FF Album

April 11 - S&M

April 22 - TTWE Remix

How hard is it to duplicate a successful timeline for one of the biggest entertainers in history??

I mean, Pitbull is not precisely "an artist" I'd like Britney to collaborate with but I mean, it won't be on her album so, yeah, it's not that bad after all. Plus, both Pitbull and Marc Anthony are well received in Spanish speaking countries so maybe Britney will be as well, and  Pitbull is known for making good UPTEMPO tracks which is what we needed after Glory. If it were up to me, I would delete it and I rather wait until B10 comes up but WTH!!!! it's already happening so....

My stan card can resist everything AS LONG AS she brings her 500% on her new album BY HER OWN!!!! I really wish B10 were high quality music mixed with uptempo classic Britney tracks. :wontcry: 

6 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

I'm just nervous it'sactually gonna be the lead and I firmly believe she needs a solo single for the lead this time around.  I think a Pitbull-assisted track would be great for a second or third single to solidify relevancy and radio power.  Releasing it around the timeframe Britney's version of S&M came out with Rihanna in relation to HIAM would be smart.  Something to just really PUSH momentum right before the album comes out but something that isn't front-loaded.

Jan 11 - HIAM

Mar 4 - TTWE

Mar 25 - FF Album

April 11 - S&M

April 22 - TTWE Remix

How hard is it to duplicate a successful timeline for one of the biggest entertainers in history??

Girl, apple pie is the lead  :wyd:

Funny thing is that they didn't put glory on YouTube, and report every video with the songs, but if you just type It on Google, can download It from wherever you want. Hope this time they'll be smart enough and will put the audio on YouTube. 

14 hours ago, GodneyLovin said:

This is qctually wrong. Make Me as a song was already out way before any video was leaked. We had all actually been waiting and waiting for a video to come out once the sing had already come out.

I think they're right though.

I even think they released it earlier than what they had planned due to the video leaks

Y’all will never accept that Britney will never sell big again. Get mad and downvote me but history repeats itself. Look at all the big stars from the 90s. None of them are selling records anymore. Except Beyoncé and pink but only because they actually care about their music and career. Britney will only have touring and even then I don’t know if she’ll ever be the magnitude of Madonna when it comes to touring. 

I think she once did, because she acknowledged "there were a lot of mean things on the Internet". Tbh, I don't think she does it now. If I were britney i wouldn't do it, have you guys ever felt what it is like to depend on someone else's opinions? It's horrible to be good one day and not knowing how you will feel the next day so it's stupid to pay attention to people you don't know and they don't know you either :donewithit:

Archived