ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

14 hours ago, crazyboutbrit said:

I mean usually her music leaks few weeks/days before it is officially released so as of now nothing leaked so no need to wait for a release this week or next week .... No meltdown allowed :janet:

Make Me didn't leak, however, I don´t she's releasing something this week out of nothing either, she would at least tweet something like: "my single will be available next [date] + apple emojis LoL" :tiffanynod:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, claug326 said:

Are you sure? I very clearly remember waiting until it was on iTunes to purchase and that being the first time I heard it...followed by a million threads saying not to purchase it until after midnight because the sale won't count. Then it hit Spotify at around midnight.

Snippet from rehearsal of the original Make Me video was leaked more then month before the single was released.

7 hours ago, GodneyLovin said:

This is qctually wrong. Make Me as a song was already out way before any video was leaked. We had all actually been waiting and waiting for a video to come out once the sing had already come out.

it's not wrong.:xfactorlook:

yes, we waited for the full thing to be released officially in HQ. but the first scene of the video still leaked befor the actual single. i could already sing the first verse when the single came out.

i just made a quick goodle search. first scene of the video leaked july 12th. single came out july 15th

Archived