ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

Exactly! Britney is usually good in collabs, Pitbull is still considered a hit maker and his songs/videos no matter how basic are still very popular on social media and radio. His previous work with Anthony was actually an amazing song and with a good, **** video, this one could really fly high and become a solid summer hit!

I mean remember what happened with S&S? will.i.am is not as popular as Pitbull imo, the song wasn't bad, but it was a club banger and the video was good. That was enough for it to become one of the most watched Britney's video on YouTube and is still her biggest hit in 2010's. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

You're only thinking of it now? I immediately thought of that line and that was the reason I believed the rumors were false, cause I doubted she'd use something twice. But then I remember we had 2 albums with similar names :janet:

And 2 Ice tracks on one album. And 1 song on 2 different albums.... so yeah this is possible now that I think about it.

honestly if those were some of the lyrics I’d be fine with it, although I would probably want to believe that more strategy went into it than actually did.

1 minute ago, iknowthemusic'sgood said:

And 2 Ice tracks on one album. And 1 song on 2 different albums.... so yeah this is possible now that I think about it.

honestly if those were some of the lyrics I’d be fine with it, although I would probably want to believe that more strategy went into it than actually did.

Exactly! I still don't know how to feel about this whole Apple Pie rumor. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the title alone, I can only imagine the GP's reaction. But I'm gonna wait till the actual release, if there actually is any! 

8 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

Exactly! I still don't know how to feel about this whole Apple Pie rumor. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the title alone, I can only imagine the GP's reaction. But I'm gonna wait till the actual release, if there actually is any! 

I’m actually really here for it just because I’m so thirsty I think. T4TS has hyped this Friday to high heavens and I’m going to be a little disappointed if nothing happens.

1 hour ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

Exactly! Britney is usually good in collabs, Pitbull is still considered a hit maker and his songs/videos no matter how basic are still very popular on social media and radio. His previous work with Anthony was actually an amazing song and with a good, **** video, this one could really fly high and become a solid summer hit!

I mean remember what happened with S&S? will.i.am is not as popular as Pitbull imo, the song wasn't bad, but it was a club banger and the video was good. That was enough for it to become one of the most watched Britney's video on YouTube and is still her biggest hit in 2010's. 

THIS!!

I'm sure the song will be good, 

they are going to use it to promote the tour, and pitbull know how to do it, 

I am really looking forward to this song and all that is going to happen this summer ! 

I feel so free with you sounds so genuine something that we need right know (kinda)

Just imagine how can Marc belt out those notes ! Pit's swag to heat us up b4 her show !

And her dominance latino electro tropical house beat KRAZY ****** !!!

SUMMER OF 2018

since the rumors started about apple thing I got in mind private show funny it seems...

haha I really hope it won't be the case

even if it is a meltdown we have the trio of the summer and the tour, potentially new groove and good vibe songs on the WAAAAY

the only thing I want from private show - apple pie - new single -B10 - piece of me tour and the trio is to be SATISFIED

apple pie satisfy xoxo

After being here 6 years, this question is asked at least every 6 months :janet:.

There is a possibility that Britney was a member called ‘Alice’ and used to talk to members on here. She also used to do live audio chats and not even joking it sounded just like her. I’m torn on whether it was or not tbh 

12 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Not her personally, at least not anymore. Her team however has def checked here, esp in the past. When the BBMA 2016 setlist was leaked on her there was a documentary where her dancers were on exhale looking at it. 

Off topic but I can’t believe your avatar... I made that in 2008! Can’t believe it still exists :clap:

1 minute ago, Brad Adamson said:

Off topic but I can’t believe your avatar... I made that in 2008! Can’t believe it still exists :clap:

Aw really?! Unusual You is one of my faves so when I made the account (the name is a reference) I wanted a pic to go with it so I just googled the song and looked for an image I liked. That’s so cool that it’s yours! 

51 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

After being here 6 years, this question is asked at least every 6 months :janet:.

There is a possibility that Britney was a member called ‘Alice’ and used to talk to members on here. She also used to do live audio chats and not even joking it sounded just like her. I’m torn on whether it was or not tbh 

omg bananaalice <3 I think she was proved fake though in the end

I’m basing myself off the last Britney mv, Slumber Party.

She uploaded behind the scenes pictures to Instagram on Oct 25th and realesed the vid Nov 18th. That’s a 24 day difference. 

She uploaded behind the scenes of whatever upcoming mv Jun 1st. 1+24= 25 Jun 25 falls next Monday. So the mv would be released the weekend before, which is this weekend!!!

it could also be the weekend after. The point is, it’s coming very soon. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3706559

Archived