ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

15 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Here's the link (US Eastern Time)! 

Countdown

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to go to the store and buy a few bags of popcorn for Friday's meltdowns (good or bad).

What kind of flavor are you guys gonna get? Mine is an ode to Britney

I got some in my mind

5ace57dc7708e96b6f6a4b5e-750-563.jpg

15 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Here's the link (US Eastern Time)! 

Countdown

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to go to the store and buy a few bags of popcorn for Friday's meltdowns (good or bad).

What kind of flavor are you guys gonna get? Mine is an ode to Britney

I got some in my mind

5ace57dc7708e96b6f6a4b5e-750-563.jpg

Apple pie flavoured popcorns for everybody! :apple:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Alex_1991 said:

I don't think a meltdown is really going to happen.
After the legendary desert performance and the make me music video fiasco we are pretty much used to getting treated like pieces of **** by britney and her team 

:tiffanynod:

:coffee: same

2 hours ago, Sadira said:

yes. first the clip was heard a few weeks before release in the background of a dancers vlog or something like that

then the first video was leaking a few days before the song was even out. nothing in full, but it started happening. thats why make me probably was released when it did. i guess they aimed for a later release

This .... 

7 hours ago, BritneyRebellion said:

I honestly don't believe anything is even coming out this week nor this month. Surely it needs promo? RCA are doing a poor job with Liberation by XTINA, has anything charted except Fall in Line? :(

hun in that case is not RCA's fault, they do everything they can with the budget they have :weusay:

Xtina does not have an audience, that's the truth!  I mean my mother loved Mi reflejo back in 2000, but if she listened to Accelerate she would probably throw up...Xtina's never been clear to what audience she's targeting and now she pays the consequences :pleaseshhh:

She has fans yes, but not a clear audience so that's why she couldn't chart with any of her recent singles :lessons:

Not even Demi's fans could help her...I'd be so worried if I were RCA :janet:

2 hours ago, Sadira said:

yes. first the clip was heard a few weeks before release in the background of a dancers vlog or something like that

then the first video was leaking a few days before the song was even out. nothing in full, but it started happening. thats why make me probably was released when it did. i guess they aimed for a later release

This is qctually wrong. Make Me as a song was already out way before any video was leaked. We had all actually been waiting and waiting for a video to come out once the sing had already come out.

I don't know if it's music or what, but something must be coming, maybe not this week.

We can't assume, but we could also expect the Pitbull song to come out before the tour starts, and that's in less than a month, so indeed it would be weird to have two tracks released so close to each other, but anything can happen. We can get one song, or two, or nothing, that's what makes the life of a Britney fan so exciting :yesplease:

Spoiler

:crying2:

5 hours ago, Poe Dameron said:

Not sure about it.. I only remember LQ sound recorded on set of the video during two dancers chat so you could barely hear a thing..

there was snippet leaked in which a gay guy was singing the song, I thought people are stupid to believe it bcuz it sounded like a joke LMFAO It was embarrassing :shadelaugh:

4 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

there was snippet leaked in which a gay guy was singing the song, I thought people are stupid to believe it bcuz it sounded like a joke LMFAO It was embarrassing :shadelaugh:

Does this video still exists? I remember when it was uploaded I didn’t listen to it because I thought it was bs anyway, but now I wanna hear it :janet:

Archived