Mixed Reactions: The Britney Army Responds To The Britney x Pitbull x Marc Anthony Collab

Inuyasha

Sorry if this is the 100th thread about this but I remember Pitbull announced back in June they had a song together with Marc Anthony as well :demi:

It's September already and the tour FORTUNATELY coming to an end but no news on this track... so we must assume it just didn´t work (?) :whatitellu:

Now I wonder how Britney's business world truly works, you have an artist announcing a collab before confirming with her team! It all feels so unprofessional and comical at times :orangu:

Anyway it's not a song I'm crazy about but the lack of communication & clarity is scary :imok:

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Doesn't mean it's been scrapped, Iggy announced Pretty Girls in December 2014 and it wasn't released until May 2015 :tbh: 

But it was Britney's single, not her. 

Pitbull celebrated the final concert with Britney's dancers today and Britney, of course, didn't appear. They don't even have a photo together and I think it's kinda sad. 

7 minutes ago, koballo said:

Pitbull celebrated the final concert with Britney's dancers today and Britney, of course, didn't appear. They don't even have a photo together and I think it's kinda sad. 

yeah he had so many nice words to say about her I wonder if he actually met with her at any point. The fact that he was with her dancers does not mean they didn't get together tho

29 minutes ago, koballo said:

Oh so they didn't see each other at tall this tour? That's weird.

Archived