Mixed Reactions: The Britney Army Responds To The Britney x Pitbull x Marc Anthony Collab

Inuyasha

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Bxnes said:

its not like we don't have a solo single coming this week!

We don't know that second part yet for sure. So far we've had her UK publicist possibly deny it, the LMD writer continue to possibly just troll us because we believed in the Apple Pie/Tree rumor in the first place, those set pictures that could very well just be for something POM related or something else, and Tea for the Stans add a lot of fuel to the fire that, if all a lie, it will be very sad if anyone believes them about anything after this. The only official confirmed thing is this Pitbull/Marc collab, and that the setlist will have a few new tracks. (According to one of her own recent interview snippet things.)

4 hours ago, Bxnes said:

Ok so we have a something that was filmed over 3 weeks ago now and that is how long a video takes too edit.

Numerous credible insiders have said yes it's coming! 

The thing is you can look forward to something and then if it turns out to be fake you just move on. 

I am hyped for Friday and if it's not gonna happen then that's fine. 

The negativity is rife in here today... :tiffeyeroll:

Support you 100%! Lets be excited and if nothing happens on Friday we gonna get hyped up because it willl be only a few weeks till the tour starts and probably the song and video with Pitbull. Can’t wait! No need for negativity! 

4 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

We don't know that second part yet for sure. So far we've had her UK publicist possibly deny it, the LMD writer continue to possibly just troll us because we believed in the Apple Pie/Tree rumor in the first place, those set pictures that could very well just be for something POM related or something else, and Tea for the Stans add a lot of fuel to the fire that, if all a lie, it will be very sad if anyone believes them about anything after this. The only official confirmed thing is this Pitbull/Marc collab, and that the setlist will have a few new tracks. (According to one of her own recent interview snippet things.)

I was just thinking with all these rumours from T4Ts if none of them are true then they will be in a lot of trouble and they know that. So that’s why I’m hoping they are not lying. Because it’s really easy to se WiFi it’s true or not just four more days 

51 minutes ago, timito said:

Support you 100%! Lets be excited and if nothing happens on Friday we gonna get hyped up because it willl be only a few weeks till the tour starts and probably the song and video with Pitbull. Can’t wait! No need for negativity! 

:clap:

They're probably aiming for the latino market, Pitbull & Marc Anthony are pretty loved in latinamerica or at least their songs hit the radio :rlynow:

We all know the American music industry is in downfall lately :imok:

Don't know, it might become a fun summer hit or a mess summer miss, either way I'm not expecting excellent music from our queen anymore, you should all do the same :imok:

As much as I cringe over Pitbull, ‘Give me everything tonight’ ft Neyo is one of my fav songs of the decade. ‘On the floor’ was a bop too. He might not have lit up the Billboard hot 100 in the last 5 years but every video of his gets hundreds of millions of views and is huge in Latin America/ Europe and Aus. I feel a hit coming on guys, be positive for once! :britoverit:

I prefer solo Britney and I’m not a Pitbull fan but we as a fan base can’t make Britney big again, look how well we did as a fan base at making Glory happen, it didn’t, we aren’t big enough. Even if the song is generic, it’ll expose Britney to the world again and remind people that she exists. Marc Anthony is highly respected so the track will get views/ plays.

Some people truely believe Britney is 40+ and retired. Not based on looks, they haven’t seen her or heard from her in years so they guess. That’s what’s really sad. 

This will be good for Brits career. :tiffanynod:

As usual, TeamBritney is always late to follow the latest trends

2014 - Iggy is succesful / 2015 - Britney releases Pretty Girls when Iggy's career was already dead

2015 - Tropical house peaks with Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels produced-songs / 2016 - Britney releases album when the genre was dying down

2017 - Despacito, Mi Gente, other latin songs peak / 2018 - Britney releases song with latin fads Pitbull and Anthony Marc

:nynod:

42 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

As usual, TeamBritney is always late to follow the latest trends

2014 - Iggy is succesful / 2015 - Britney releases Pretty Girls when Iggy's career was already dead

2015 - Tropical house peaks with Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels produced-songs / 2016 - Britney releases album when the genre was dying down

2017 - Despacito, Mi Gente, other latin songs peak / 2018 - Britney releases song with latin fads Pitbull and Anthony Marc

:nynod:

(Though Britney released Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes in 2016 before the latin craze that was Despacito).

And Pitbull has been delevering the hits and believe it or not, he’s still a thing for the GP and straight culture lol. Btw, On The Floor by JLo and Pitbull remains iconic. Plus it’s just a feature to have her reach the straight masses like she did with Scream & Shout. It’s a fun thing and I can’t wait to hear it! :sassybrit:

Here's 3 reasons why I think the Britney x Pitbull x Marc Anthony collab is a good idea:

1. You guys have been complaining for years how badly you want a club banger hit from Britney so there you go. 

2. This is a Pitbull song and Britney is only a feature so there is zero stakes on Britney if this song smashes (or flops). It's good for Britney to join a collab to get the GP interested again.

3. More Britney songs and videos - what's there to complain? 

I really can't believe that many of you are happy about the release of ANOTHER collab instead of a solo single... And with PITBULL :orangu::imok: We deserve the lazy Britney.

10 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

Pitbull had many hits :tysm:

Neither one in the last 6 years :yasqueen:

He made a lot of singles/albums in these 6 years ... No one cared about them :imok:

They choose an embarassing rapper in the worst moment of his carreer, when no one cares about him :cackling: 

You're great, Larry, really :anxiety:

This.

I don’t understand people thinking pitbull attracts GP and straight guys bc he doesn’t :decisions: I don’t know a single person straight or gay that likes pitbull or even checks up on him, nor have I heard one of his songs on the radio or in the club since 2011, besides timber but lbr that was for Kesha :lmao: and there was a lot of buzz around her at the time 

15 hours ago, danvonerich said:

I don’t understand people thinking pitbull attracts GP and straight guys bc he doesn’t :decisions: I don’t know a single person straight or gay that likes pitbull or even checks up on him, nor have I heard one of his songs on the radio or in the club since 2011, besides timber but lbr that was for Kesha :lmao: and there was a lot of buzz around her at the time 

I don’t know any straight people who stan for Pitbull and most of my girlfriends think his a creep but everybody loves his music :tiffanynod:

I'm excited for any new Britney music either way. I'm not a huge fan of Pitbull, but I do love some of his songs- Timber is great! (although I usually listen to the solo Kesha version more). I like I know you want me, give me everything, hotel room. I think it's cool Britney is going to put out a latin-style song, that's something she's never really done! (as a single). I wish it was someone more new and fresh than Marc Anthony, maybe Maluma or Prince Royce, I don't know how old he actually is, but he Marc Anthony seems really old. It also would have been cool to see Ricky Martin and Briney togehter, or Enrique. Marc Anthony has only ever had one crossover hit in the U.S. and that was in 1999 or 2000- and it's a bit forgettable. Oh well- even if it flops at least it's a new Britney song and hopefully it will be good. It could take off and be one of or THE song of the summer. 

I hope we're getting Apple Pie/Tree too though, it would be so cool if Britney could have 2 hits and dominate this summer. Wishful thinking. :cuteidk:

6 minutes ago, SuperstarKED said:

I'm excited for any new Britney music either way. I'm not a huge fan of Pitbull, but I do love some of his songs- Timber is great! (although I usually listen to the solo Kesha version more). I like I know you want me, give me everything, hotel room. I think it's cool Britney is going to put out a latin-style song, that's something she's never really done! (as a single). I wish it was someone more new and fresh than Marc Anthony, maybe Maluma or Prince Royce, I don't know how old he actually is, but he Marc Anthony seems really old. It also would have been cool to see Ricky Martin and Briney togehter, or Enrique. Marc Anthony has only ever had one crossover hit in the U.S. and that was in 1999 or 2000- and it's a bit forgettable. Oh well- even if it flops at least it's a new Britney song and hopefully it will be good. It could take off and be one of or THE song of the summer. 

I hope we're getting Apple Pie/Tree too though, it would be so cool if Britney could have 2 hits and dominate this summer. Wishful thinking. :cuteidk:

This, if Britney wanted a Latin hit, Ricky Martin or Enrique Iglesias should've been the options, or Shakira.

Maybe it wouldn't be like the hit of her career, but it would've been more respectable than Pitbull. If Hey Ma is an indicator, I don't think the song will become one of Pitbull's biggest hits, but who knows. I have to admit it can't be THAT bad either, but it just leaves you wondering like, "why Brinty?" :rude2me:

Archived