Mixed Reactions: The Britney Army Responds To The Britney x Pitbull x Marc Anthony Collab

Inuyasha

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, cheri said:

some exfailers are going to be like "omgggzz I SMELL A HIT!!! A HIT!! MARC ANTHONY AND PITBULL ARE VERY RESPECTED WHERE I AM FROM!!!!!!!!! GUYS OMG QUEEN IS BACK!!!! AHHHHHHHHH I SMELL A HIT GUYS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IF ANY OF U NEED A DM FOR THE LINKKK THEN LET ME KNOOOWWW" :cackling:

other exfailers will love it but then hate it if it flops and/or once they open their eyes just like PG 2.0 scenario. :cackling:

others (like me) will think it's **** bc it will be and will piss people off for saying so! :cackling:

The accuracy of this comment frightens me because that's exactly how it's gonna go, but I also appreciate the update. :NYcackle:

I don't love pit bull but I don't hate him either..don't act like he doesn't have a couple of big *** hits....just give it a chance I'm sure it will be a decent song and couldn't actually do really good on the radio because everything on the radio has this Latin sound. Let's just wait and see..

also, does this mean Britney shot a video for it or will shoot one?

4 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I’m here for Camila featuring Britney tbh. Or even Beyonce featuring Britney, Kanye featuring Britney, Kylie featuring Britney.

Something really out of the box and random but something that also sounds amazing 

Oh Gods above please no... Camila is so thirsty and if I have to watch her damn over-exaggerated facial expressions and attempts at being **** beside Britney, I'll puke. She was NOT my favorite on 5H.  That try-hard is so cringeworthy. 

That being said.. I don't know how I feel about this. Pitbull does consistently make decent songs, but they have been very generic lately. I'm not really here for another "Black man's version" of S&S where she's just tacked on for hits.  Honestly, Britney needs a smash OF HER OWN.  I'm getting pretty tired of collabs.

Archived