Mixed Reactions: The Britney Army Responds To The Britney x Pitbull x Marc Anthony Collab

Inuyasha

5 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Hold on let me pull out the book of pitbull hits that play wildly on the radio :bwink:.and I'll get back to you.  If you are going to hate then do it somewhere else because some of us are excitied. 

she already did a song with Pitbull and it just didn't work 

I'm excited ! but for Apple Pie, and not for a collab who should've been done in 2011 if it had to happen :mariahstare:

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

I'm having 'Pretty Girls' era flashbacks, you know Iggy spilling the tea earlier on interviews, "hyping" us fans saying how great the song is and stuff but we all know how that ended :mhmnod:

Are we facing a new PG's fiasco? :wontcry:

PG is bopable, I just listened to Hey Ma for the second time and it's the second time I turned it off right after Britney's verse. Blahhh maybe it will be better but:

1 hour ago, Martini said:

summer smash..!?! more like summer trash :ohi:

I think this is gonna be more like it tbh :(  (I cackled btw:ohi:

35 minutes ago, JKW said:

Thats it. If this turns out be the new single wich is obviously since he is touring with her im gonna kill myself

That's not something to joke about boo :( 

33 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

PG is bopable, I just listened to Hey Ma for the second time and it's the second time I turned it off right after Britney's verse. Blahhh maybe it will be better but:

I think this is gonna be more like it tbh :(  (I cackled btw:ohi:

That's not something to joke about boo :( 

Im not joking about it, its just an expression. :icant2:

Well, having mixed feelings now... I know that Pitbull is basic as **** and everybody has made a collaboration with him, but I was kinda expecting a song featuring Britney, if you remember they worked on a collab but they decided to feature Camila Cabello instead :/ the one for the latest Fast and Furious movie.

On the other hand, the GP LOVES Pitbull and Marc Anthony is veryyyyyyyy respected in Latin America,  I mean, Marc is HUGE and I mean HUGE, I am from the Dominican Republic and I don't like Pitbull but every time he releases a song (in English or Spanish)  is EVERYWHERE, radios and clubs also play it to death...

I think we have to wait and see, I know it's kinda *late* for a collab with Pitbull, but it can work I mean, Nicki has been collaborating with people since forever and still  gets support so I don't know... As long as the songs is catchy and has a Latin vibe (No seas Cortes) it'd do okay and it's not like is the is the first single for B10, so it ain't bad is she's pulling a Pretty Girl until the Apple Pie comes. Ha.

It could be a Scream and Shout 2.0, not a fan favorite but a worldwide hit, who knows.

Archived