Mixed Reactions: The Britney Army Responds To The Britney x Pitbull x Marc Anthony Collab

Inuyasha

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, OohOohStarbucks said:

My god, you guys are definetly gonna drag her wether she releases a song or not, aren't you?:xcuseme:

Wait till you hear it, and then you'll be able to say what you want. I'm in no way a fan of Pitbull. but he's had quite a few hits during this decade and he can be pretty useful to Britney.

It's just a discussion, though...would you rather everyone just saying yayyy for 10+ pages without anything productive? I didn't see anyone dragging her for real in this thread yet :surething:

Y’all haven’t heard the song yet. The most streamed and most viewed music and videos are in the Latin market right now. We could definitely have a crossover hit here.

This is most definitely great news and if they shoot a video for it, it could definitely have the potential to garner up hundreds of millions of views :nyschool:

9 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Y’all haven’t heard the song yet. The most streamed and most viewed music and videos are in the Latin market right now. We could definitely have a crossover hit here.

This is most definitely great news and if they shoot a video for it, it could definitely have the potential to garner up hundreds of millions of views :nyschool:

Seriously, pitbull music is pure CRAP. I dont care how hot the latin market is. 

She should have released change your mind instead. :begone:

You guys are so stupid.  Pitbull has had so many damn hits. you guys know nothing about hits or gp friendly music.   The same people who choose criminal and make me as singles and they both flopped and hardly any radio play.  I'm damn excitied for it and with pitbull it has more of a guaranteed hit

Britney cant do a hit single on her own anymore.   Especially if this is a buzz single then it would be perfect before the album and her lead.  To build buzz and people will like her again 

Have your little meltdowns. no one gives a ****.  Team britneys worst thing to do is listen to her fans because that never works out well for them

Let the professionals do the work. 

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

to all the people say who say it's going to be a youtube hit, get a look at Pitubll's tragic VEVO views :decisions:

Hold on let me pull out the book of pitbull hits that play wildly on the radio :bwink:.and I'll get back to you.  If you are going to hate then do it somewhere else because some of us are excitied. 

Archived