Do you think Dr. Luke didn't care about showcasing her vocal potential?

indyRS

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, indyRS said:

Didn't he do most of her FF album?

He really pitched her voice up and nasaled the **** out of it.

It's like he didn't care to show case her unique voice. It was lifeless, robotic, way too tuned up.

Or is it just me?

It's not just you.

I always say it, but FF sounds like it could have come from any generic pop girl. :yaknow: It's a good album, for sure, but the last statement still is true to me.

People here hate the FF album, but it was what she needed at the time. She needed those hits and it was a great album for the time. It wouldn't have been the time for a big vocal album from Britney. Besides what's the point? We got that from Glory and she refuses to sing live or perform the songs so they are wasted. 

No one from her team cares about her vocal potential... :lemmetellu:

And I agree with you but Dr. Luke only did what was popular back then, it had nothing to do with her voice. FF is just another generic pop album and it sounds like that. It could have been released by Britney, Katy or any other popstar 

2 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Dr Luke is trash but Femme Fatale is an amazing album, bop after bop :wigsnatched:

True :tbh: 

Also OP I think people in her team/label have always felt like that to an extent in regards to her voice, not just Dr Luke. Listen to the snippet of the demo version of Early Mornin' that leaked as her vocals on it are a lot deeper compared to on the final version of the song. And many of Britney's songs that feature her best/deepest vocals have gone unreleased e.g. Luv the Hurt Away, Untitled Lullabye, To Love Let Go etc.

Showcasing her vocal abilities on an album but still doing playback at her shows would be pointless as well. (perfume for example). The problem it's not the digital edition on her voice which obviously was needed since the album was a (kinda) dubstep trendsetter. 

After 6 years i still prefer these energetic and smashing tracks than the entire monotonous Glory album. :tbh:

5 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

this is obviously true, and britney team still was sued for using lyrics that he usually steals... the same goes for recycled beats. he's trash, and yes FF is ******* generic thanks to him and Britney knows it

How? People sue all the time none of them succeeded. Britney needed femme fatale and he did wonders look at the calamities that came after I.e Britney Jean. 

Archived