Do you think Dr. Luke didn't care about showcasing her vocal potential?

indyRS

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

don't compare to britney jean, and even tho it sold, does not mean it was good or genuine. it lacked Britney essence  :ineedthetruth:

That was the WHOLE POINT at that time Britney needed to sell otherwise she would have been written off. 

Britney for the last few albums has not been very involved even with glory the promo aspect was not present so I doubt the issues about having her essence are down to him but herself.

Just now, Betty1994 said:

That was the WHOLE POINT at that time Britney needed to sell otherwise she would have been written off. 

Britney for the last few albums has not been very involved even with glory the promo aspect was not present so I doubt the issues about having her essence are down to him but herself.

why are you envolving Glory, when britney essence in glory is literally everywhere? Just because she doesn't want to bother to promote it, does not mean the album is not good as well... so i'm not getting your points here. she was very involved on Glory so you're mistaken.

I rather for her to keep doing good music even if it flops, instead of doing generic ****. :imok:

16 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

don't compare to britney jean, and even tho it sold, does not mean it was good or genuine. it lacked Britney essence  :ineedthetruth:

how?

Britney's distinct vocal is on nearly every track (the "crazy" and "hazayyy" in hold it against me, the "lately"s and "shame on me" in I wanna go, "baby" and "come on" inside out, the entirety of gasoline, the list goes on and on and on)

just because it's a dance record and heavily produced doesn't mean Britney's essence is missing. britney jean is an example of missing essence.

1 minute ago, ITZFFGL said:

how?

Britney's distinct vocal is on nearly every track (the "crazy" and "hazayyy" in hold it against me, the "lately"s and "shame on me" in I wanna go, "baby" and "come on" inside out, the entirety of gasoline, the list goes on and on and on)

just because it's a dance record and heavily produced doesn't mean Britney's essence is missing. britney jean is an example of THAT.

maybe yeah, you got a point... but still, is not Britney, that is my point. maybe we have different perspectives of what we see on her, but for me Britney is ITZ all over, it is Blackout and Glory. :groovin:

30 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

how?

just because it's a dance record and heavily produced doesn't mean Britney's essence is missing. britney jean is an example of missing essence.

Exactly , compare it to something like Britney Jean THAT lacks Britney essence. It was heavily produced but tbh so was glory to an extent.

Archived