Do you think Dr. Luke didn't care about showcasing her vocal potential?

indyRS

40 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

why are you envolving Glory, when britney essence in glory is literally everywhere? Just because she doesn't want to bother to promote it, does not mean the album is not good as well... so i'm not getting your points here. she was very involved on Glory so you're mistaken.

I rather for her to keep doing good music even if it flops, instead of doing generic ****. :imok:

Glory has very few dance and up tempos which Britney is KNOWN for in the standard version. You could tell when she promoted it her dancing was 'off'. 

Slumber party sounded more suited for a Tinashe song than feature.

most of the actual Britney type songs were not on the standard but deluxe e.t.c

and let's not forget some of the vocal production on the standard.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

Glory has very few dance and up tempos which Britney is KNOWN for in the standard version. You could tell when she promoted it her dancing was 'off'. 

Slumber party sounded more suited for a Tinashe song than feature.

most of the actual Britney type songs were not on the standard but deluxe e.t.c

not as off as this surely

brit-dance.gif

2 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

how?

Britney's distinct vocal is on nearly every track (the "crazy" and "hazayyy" in hold it against me, the "lately"s and "shame on me" in I wanna go, "baby" and "come on" inside out, the entirety of gasoline, the list goes on and on and on)

just because it's a dance record and heavily produced doesn't mean Britney's essence is missing. britney jean is an example of missing essence.

:clap:

All of this, Britney's vocal ticks still shine throughout on FF.  Plus her nasally, girlish-sorpano is her signature recording voice, and a sound she puts in effort to achieve.   Max Martin/Dr. Luke or not ("Private Show").  

5 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

how?

Britney's distinct vocal is on nearly every track (the "crazy" and "hazayyy" in hold it against me, the "lately"s and "shame on me" in I wanna go, "baby" and "come on" inside out, the entirety of gasoline, the list goes on and on and on)

just because it's a dance record and heavily produced doesn't mean Britney's essence is missing. britney jean is an example of missing essence.

Seriously, HIAM would have been nothing without britney.

13 hours ago, indyRS said:

Didn't he do most of her FF album?

He really pitched her voice up and nasaled the **** out of it.

It's like he didn't care to show case her unique voice. It was lifeless, robotic, way too tuned up.

Or is it just me?

Well Britney herself doesn't care about showing off her vocals in the studio.

Archived