Make-up edit: Return of the Britney Face <3

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem is the surgery she got to have the costant smiling mouth :ipass:

do we know whether or not it is a reversible procedure? It seems like it doesn’t fade away like injections... and if it doesn’t it means that her perfect smile has bern destroyed and it won’t come back

:tiffsniffle:

Imagine taking the time out to photoshop a woman’s face to the way you think it should look... like, people thinking like this was one of the main catalysts in the woman having a full blown nervous breakdown that changed the trajectory of her entire life :nochillbrit:

14 hours ago, Mr. Lucky said:

no, "SIS", so now you're trying to pass as proof screen grabs and pictures from afar, which everyone knows make her look better thanks to DIM STUDIO LIGHTING?

there's nothing more real than up-close, well lit, flash-aided pictures.

this is the real Britney:

It doesn't get any realer than this, boo. Sawry. :tiffcackle:

this is still the only bad photo from that night.. there were photos with her sister and family from that place where she looks fine just cause she doesnt smile like that

this is the real Britney 

How do teeth caps work? Maybe she had fake teeth all these years and once she just stopped caring about everything she got them removed and the new crooked teeth are her real ones?

or do they remove the old teeth all together to put fake ones in.

That is the only thing I can think of for the teeth. Say she gave up a retainer I don't think it would have changed her teeth that much. 

3 hours ago, TomM0RE said:

The problem is the surgery she got to have the costant smiling mouth :ipass:

do we know whether or not it is a reversible procedure? It seems like it doesn’t fade away like injections... and if it doesn’t it means that her perfect smile has bern destroyed and it won’t come back

:tiffsniffle:

it's called smile lift, it basically cut your mouth corners

11 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

That's mental illness not silliness! 

Well, that's my point...Where's the line between mental illness and silliness? How far to you allow someone to go with making decisions that are bad for them?

Her face IS her brand, and her team is allowing decisions to happen that are negatively affecting her brand (whether it be overdone fillers, horrible costumes or dialled-in choreography.)

I'm sure it's probably an issue that they all wrestle with daily...knowing where that fine line is between intervening and allowing someone to learn from their own mistakes.

14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Well, that's my point...Where's the line between mental illness and silliness? How far to you allow someone to go with making decisions that are bad for them?

Her face IS her brand, and her team is allowing decisions to happen that are negatively affecting her brand (whether it be overdone fillers, horrible costumes or dialled-in choreography.)

I'm sure it's probably an issue that they all wrestle with daily...knowing where that fine line is between intervening and allowing someone to learn from their own mistakes.

But tbh she looks good on stage, only her meet and greet pictures are really meh sometimes, ok often.

I guess they are doing it too early, she is not ready, make up is not even half way done and her wig, she wears them like hats. :orangu:

12 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

How do teeth caps work? Maybe she had fake teeth all these years and once she just stopped caring about everything she got them removed and the new crooked teeth are her real ones?

or do they remove the old teeth all together to put fake ones in.

That is the only thing I can think of for the teeth. Say she gave up a retainer I don't think it would have changed her teeth that much. 

I'm not really sure. Her teeth look completely different to me. I honestly hadn't noticed what others are saying about crookedness. The shapes just seemed different to me. I would think if somebody wore veneers over the teeth, you'd want the same size so that way it looks like your teeth are still the same so nobody would notice any difference. 

Your theory is the only one that makes sense. Maybe she did have something over her real teeth and she had them taken off. 

And I'd like to comment on one of the "bad" M & G pictures on the last page. Is there some sort of filter over it? It just looks odd. It makes me think of old black and white sitcoms that they colorize and the color just looks off.

3 hours ago, Alexanda said:

But tbh she looks good on stage, only her meet and greet pictures are really meh sometimes, ok often.

I guess they are doing it too early, she is not ready, make up is not even half way done and her wig, she wears them like hats. :orangu:

I can see why. I'm not usually one to say "Oh, I wish Britney would look like this or like that." When she shaved her head, I really wish she'd just rocked the bald look and grew out her natural hair. Leave the extensions alone. I have the POM gif thread set so I'll get notifications for it. I received one email that made me cringe because it looked painful to me. She was hair flopping on the guitar and some of the extensions got caught on the guitar and she took that piece out.

I don't know about hair extensions. Maybe I'm talking out of my *** about something I clearly don't know about. Even if she had the best hair extensions that were 100% safe to put in her hair, how can stuff like that not be ******* up her real hair to the point where she'd have bald patches all over her scalp?

On 10/29/2017 at 1:53 AM, Mr. Lucky said:

I guess they enable her on that. Like, it's probably the only thing she's got full control of.

But it's stupid at the same time since it's obviously starting to damage her brand...MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS ATM. :mattafact:

Like, she doesn't dance. she doesn't sing. she isn't interesting anymore. Now she's "watering down" her looks as well? well damn. :embarrassney:

You know it's tragic when most of your posts are either about her lips, her nose or her face. Imagine being this obsessed with the looks of someone you find uninteresting :embarrassney: What are you even doing here? Bored to the point of trolling on a forum and dedicating your time to editing someone's face? That's sad :blol:

Archived