Make-up edit: Return of the Britney Face <3

Mr. Lucky

So y'all been complaining about her make-up for a long time by now and I think you might have a point. Those raccoon eyes are horrible for our queen.:embarrassney:

And it's totally the reason she looks off most of the time atm. She should stop doing her own make-up, like for realz.:lemmetellu:

So check this out, I tried to fix the problem :

vpjk7k.jpg

What do you think? :hype:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever she's doing, she's obviously doing it intentionally, or not doing something intentionally.  (She obviously doesn't care).

This was done this year and obviously if she wanted to look like this at all of her appearances she could.  Even if doesn't look exactly like the Britney from the 2000s, this is excellent for Britney in 2017.

DDl-OfRV0AA0G4k.jpg

4 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Whatever she's doing, she's obviously doing it intentionally, or not doing something intentionally.  (She obviously doesn't care).

This was done this year and obviously if she wanted to look like this at all of her appearances she could.  Even if doesn't look exactly like the Britney from the 2000s, this is excellent for Britney in 2017.

DDl-OfRV0AA0G4k.jpg

OMFG when where and who is this :omg::crying1:

1 hour ago, Mr. Lucky said:

wtf I did NOT. it's ALWAYS THE MAKE-UP!!!

she's flaw-free!!! receipts:

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fe4bb7d1eb562e6f2172a5b2430655643%2F205217513%2Fentertainments-brightest-young-stars-turned-out-for-the-2017-radio-picture-id674962448

Yes, I know the picture. You edited her lip shape, her teeth, removed all her wrinkles... That's not something makeup does, it's a photoshopped pic, but not a makeup edit.

44 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

her top teeth are not aligned correctly :orangu: , they're slighted shifted which it makes it look obviously photoshopped

but good job, looks better

i was obviously aiming at her botched smile. of course it's photoshopped:hype:

1 hour ago, GemmaTeller said:

Her mouth looks so edited though. Makeup isn't going to fix her mouth. Did you paste a different picture on her mouth? It reminds me of the 08 VMAs for some reason. But of course makeup does make a huge difference so she should definitely step it up anyways. And skincare. 

This is actually what I was trying to do, to generate discussion of the horrid situation of her mouth atm.

Of course i pasted her old beautiful smile onto currentney. 

Was proving my point,:whitney:

39 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

This is a no for me 

Why, you rather have Jokerney? :girlwhat: gtfo

2 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

sis this photo is the only bad photo from that event wtf..

Britney-Spears-Radio-Disney-Music-Awards

9e3dd3e0-2e21-11e7-8c54-6d4db2093d99_Sup

britney-spears-receives-first-icon-award

i think its also the way she smiles that causes that effect but also ofc the lip surgery 

she looked flawless through out the evening though :lemmetellu:

no, "SIS", so now you're trying to pass as proof screen grabs and pictures from afar, which everyone knows make her look better thanks to DIM STUDIO LIGHTING?

there's nothing more real than up-close, well lit, flash-aided pictures.

this is the real Britney:

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fe4bb7d1eb562e6f2172a5b2430655643%2F205217513%2Fentertainments-brightest-young-stars-turned-out-for-the-2017-radio-picture-id674962448

It doesn't get any realer than this, boo. Sawry. :tiffcackle:

Archived