Make-up edit: Return of the Britney Face <3

Mr. Lucky

2 minutes ago, MM said:

well yea makeup makes a huge difference. her lip injections (and whatever else her doctor is doing) plus her teeth (she has an overbite and crooked teeth now) and add in weight loss changed her appearance. i'm very curious about her teeth tho. i wondering if she wore a retainer and stopped in 2015/16...

And let us not forget that she's bleaching her teeth like forever :lemmetellu:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

It's the spark that won't go out :saycheese:

I mean I get it, the surgery was unnecessary. But this is nothing new. People started talking about her face as early as 2010 and even 2009. And she obviously felt insecure, so she got work done. And there’s nothing wrong with that :outwithit:

2 hours ago, Mr. Lucky said:

i was obviously aiming at her botched smile. of course it's photoshopped:hype:

This is actually what I was trying to do, to generate discussion of the horrid situation of her mouth atm.

Of course i pasted her old beautiful smile onto currentney. 

Was proving my point,:whitney:

Why, you rather have Jokerney? :girlwhat: gtfo

no, "SIS", so now you're trying to pass as proof screen grabs and pictures from afar, which everyone knows make her look better thanks to DIM STUDIO LIGHTING?

there's nothing more real than up-close, well lit, flash-aided pictures.

this is the real Britney:

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fe4bb7d1eb562e6f2172a5b2430655643%2F205217513%2Fentertainments-brightest-young-stars-turned-out-for-the-2017-radio-picture-id674962448

It doesn't get any realer than this, boo. Sawry. :tiffcackle:

Will you tongue my hole? :yesplease: 

12 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I mean I get it, the surgery was unnecessary. But this is nothing new. People started talking about her face as early as 2010 and even 2009. And she obviously felt insecure, so she got work done. And there’s nothing wrong with that :outwithit:

There must be something wrong with the results since people are still destroying her M&G pics.

Thus, generating this type of discussion where fans like me kindly point out that it's not the ugly make-up, that's a lie.

it's the unfortunate new features. :lemmetellu:

8 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Will you tongue my hole? :yesplease: 

We'll see. :slayney:

1 hour ago, MM said:

well yea makeup makes a huge difference. her lip injections (and whatever else her doctor is doing) plus her teeth (she has an overbite and crooked teeth now) and add in weight loss changed her appearance. i'm very curious about her teeth tho. i wondering if she wore a retainer and stopped in 2015/16...

I've always wondered about her teeth. So they ARE crooked? How? She used to have the million dollar smile, there were even Fox TV specials about it.:outwithit:

1 hour ago, MM said:

The teeth make a huge difference. Her teeth used to be one of her greatest features. Now they look bad when she smiles. I wonder if she can get them fixed. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

There must be something wrong with the results since people are still destroying her M&G pics.

Thus, generating this type of discussion where fans like me kindly point out that it's not the ugly make-up, that's a lie.

it's the unfortunate new features. :lemmetellu:

Her M&Gs have been **** since 2011, and her POM M&Gs were **** before she got the surgery to her face. It didn’t make a damn difference :mj:

It’s all about the makeup, she had some great M&G pics in 2015 and 2016 after she got the stuff done.

Just now, danny1994 said:

Her M&Gs have been **** since 2011, and her POM M&Gs were **** before she got the surgery to her face. It didn’t make a damn difference :mj:

that's an easy way to put it. I disagree. 

BAD m&g (bad make-up, wig,  same old face features), 

2014-01-03%2012_00_36-Diego%20(diegodeleon25)%20on%20Twitter.jpg

uIIGsfk.png

good m&g (with good make-up and same old face features)

96vus3.jpg

Bwd7kiECEAAYeo0.jpg

BAD m&g (due to new face features)

16387090_1097866590322903_7962047288344714929_n.jpg

Similar arguments, yet not the same. :whitney:

2 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

The teeth make a huge difference. Her teeth used to be one of her greatest features. Now they look bad when she smiles. I wonder if she can get them fixed. 

she certainly can. it's only if she wants to 

11 hours ago, Mr. Lucky said:

So y'all been complaining about her make-up for a long time by now and I think you might have a point. Those raccoon eyes are horrible for our queen.:embarrassney:

And it's totally the reason she looks off most of the time atm. She should stop doing her own make-up, like for realz.:lemmetellu:

So check this out, I tried to fix the problem :

vpjk7k.jpg

What do you think? :hype:

I think you're hot  :D

And the problem is with the shape of her mouth, not (just) the make up :/

13 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

OMFG when where and who is this :omg::crying1:

Just shows you the level of incompetence she has around her when she goes to Asia for 4 weeks and literally looks amazing the entire time. She even looked amazing when she came to the UK.

DOES AMERICA NOT HAVE DECENT HAIR AND MAKEUP PROFESSIONALS, WHAT EVEN :wyd:

13 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Why do the sycophants on her Team not tell her about the lips? 

Surely someone around her must have been honest with her about the lips? :usher:

Even her mom, sister, Sam, anyone!!

I would have thought at least Cade or Laura-Lynn would have said something seeing as they're really close. Guess they're shitty friends :britclose: 

10 hours ago, MM said:

People have been talking about it since late 2011.

11 hours ago, Mr. Lucky said:

i was obviously aiming at her botched smile. of course it's photoshopped:hype:

This is actually what I was trying to do, to generate discussion of the horrid situation of her mouth atm.

Of course i pasted her old beautiful smile onto currentney. 

Was proving my point,:whitney:

Why, you rather have Jokerney? :girlwhat: gtfo

no, "SIS", so now you're trying to pass as proof screen grabs and pictures from afar, which everyone knows make her look better thanks to DIM STUDIO LIGHTING?

there's nothing more real than up-close, well lit, flash-aided pictures.

this is the real Britney:

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fe4bb7d1eb562e6f2172a5b2430655643%2F205217513%2Fentertainments-brightest-young-stars-turned-out-for-the-2017-radio-picture-id674962448

It doesn't get any realer than this, boo. Sawry. :tiffcackle:

Why do this? You chose the only bad picture of that day.

14 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Even her mom, sister, Sam, anyone!!

I would have thought at least Cade or Laura-Lynn would have said something seeing as they're really close. Guess they're shitty friends :britclose: 

And how do you know that no one tells her? Maybe they have but she just chooses to do it anyway, I mean it is her face.

Archived