Make-up edit: Return of the Britney Face <3

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

i was obviously aiming at her botched smile. of course it's photoshopped:hype:

This is actually what I was trying to do, to generate discussion of the horrid situation of her mouth atm.

Of course i pasted her old beautiful smile onto currentney. 

Was proving my point,:whitney:

Why, you rather have Jokerney? :girlwhat: gtfo

no, "SIS", so now you're trying to pass as proof screen grabs and pictures from afar, which everyone knows make her look better thanks to DIM STUDIO LIGHTING?

there's nothing more real than up-close, well lit, flash-aided pictures.

this is the real Britney:

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fe4bb7d1eb562e6f2172a5b2430655643%2F205217513%2Fentertainments-brightest-young-stars-turned-out-for-the-2017-radio-picture-id674962448

It doesn't get any more real than this, boo. Sawry. :tiffcackle:

Oh well I completely agree  with you her mouth area messes everything up even more than the makeup I just didn't know that's the point you were making because sadly ive seen people on here who were dead serious with a smoothed out, photoshopped to hell and back picture try to claim its just the makeup :gross:

Just now, GemmaTeller said:

Oh well I completely agree  with you her mouth area messes everything up even more than the makeup I just didn't know that's the point you were making because sadly ive seen people on here who were dead serious with a smoothed out, photoshopped to hell and back picture try to claim its just the makeup :gross:

well I was making fun of those deluded *****. :hype:

1 minute ago, Mr. Lucky said:

Nope, you'd rather have Britney look like a hot 35 yr old, release a new single, revive Glory or be somewhat entertaining again.:lemmetellu:

It's ok boo, your pain is obvious. :boredashell:

YOUR pain is obvious. :boredashell: You take the time and effort to photoshop her mouth to prove your point that she ****** up her face. :boredashell: That's quite tragic if you ask me. When will you understand that criticizing her work ethic, career decisions, dancing and constructive criticism in general is acceptable but making fun of her physical appereance is NOT :boredashell:

6 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

Nope, you'd rather have Britney look like a hot 35 yr old, release a new single, revive Glory or be somewhat entertaining again.:lemmetellu:

It's ok boo, your pain is obvious. :boredashell:

Uh no, I'd just rather you stop making threads for attention :begone:

Just now, Daxx said:

YOUR pain is obvious. :boredashell: You take the time and effort to photoshop her mouth to prove your point that she ****** up her face. :boredashell: That's quite tragic if you ask me. When will you understand that criticizing her work ethic, career decisions, dancing and constructive criticism in general is acceptable but making fun of her physical appereance is NOT :boredashell:

My pain? Hah, it's not like I'm here 27/7 complaining about the death of glory, her shitty dancing, horrible work ethic and attitude in general.

that's just you. all you. :boredashell:

ps: fans are allowed to complain about her decisions, even those pertaining plastic procedures. :boredashell:

Just now, Mr. Lucky said:

My pain? Hah, it's not like I'm here 27/7 complaining about the death of glory, her shitty dancing, horrible work ethic and attitude in general.

that's just you. all you. :boredashell:

ps: fans are allowed to complain about her decisions, even those pertaining plastic procedures. :boredashell:

Yeah because complaining about her lips makes you any better :boredashell: And upvoting comments that say she looks like a middle aged ******** :boredashell:

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Why do the sycophants on her Team not tell her about the lips? 

Surely someone around her must have been honest with her about the lips? :usher:

I guess they enable her on that. Like, it's probably the only thing she's got full control of.

But it's stupid at the same time since it's obviously starting to damage her brand...MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS ATM. :mattafact:

Like, she doesn't dance. she doesn't sing. she isn't interesting anymore. Now she's "watering down" her looks as well? well damn. :embarrassney:

1 minute ago, Mr. Lucky said:

You know, I was gonna come up with a clever comeback but given how your username speaks volumes.... LOL:whitney:

I'm done with you. Move along, lil ****. :begone:

Fix your profile picture and we'll talk

And your persona speaks volumes using the exact gifs that I use :tiffdrink:

Just now, Brat2017 said:

Fix your profile picture and we'll talk

And your persona speaks volumes using the exact gifs that I use :tiffdrink:

I'm done with you, BRAT. Move along, lil ****. :begone:

3 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Yeah because complaining about her lips makes you any better :boredashell: And upvoting comments that say she looks like a middle aged ******** :boredashell:

Aww, you too hate the current situation and the way she looks and try to blame it on the make-up. It's ok, i know it's hard.:boredashell:

Just remember, even though you're shooting the messenger, it's her. All her. And it won't get any better. :boredashell:

2 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

Aww, you too hate the current situation and the way she looks and try to blame it on the make-up. It's ok, i know it's hard.:boredashell:

Just remember, even though you're shooting the messenger, it's her. All her. And it won't get any better. :boredashell:

It's funny that you assume that's what I think, because clearly the one who can't get over it is you :boredashell:
I mean, look at yourself, using your valuable time to photoshop her mouth :boredashell:
It's cute :boredashell:

Just now, Daxx said:

It's funny that you assume that's what I think, because clearly the one who can't get over it is you :boredashell:
I mean, look at yourself, using your valuable time to photoshop her mouth :boredashell:
It's cute :boredashell:

it took me 5 minutes to do it, I'm good. :boredashell:

I'm barely on here at all, I'm that busy. Whereas you.... well, you basically live here. Talking about the same crap about outfits, bad career decisions and future albums and eras that may NOT be. (Your very recent posting history says so)

So really? Take a seat, sweetie. :boredashell:

2 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

Stop trimming your eyebrows :giggleney:

Oh no, you (who doesn't have a real profile pic) are implying  there's something "wrong" with MY appearance?! :giggleney:

PLEASE, EVIL INTERNET PERSON, JUST STOP. YOU'RE SO OBVIOUSLY HURTING ME!, UGH, NO........... :giggleney:

britney-spears-honored-as-an-icon-at-disney-music-awards-1493645583-3413.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

it took me 5 minutes to do it, I'm good. :boredashell:

I'm barely on here at all, I'm that busy. Whereas you.... well, you basically live here. Talking about the same crap about outfits, bad career decisions and future albums and eras that may NOT be. (Your very recent posting history says so)

So really? Take a seat, sweetie. :boredashell:

''You basically live here''. Ok go tell that to your number of posts, and then compare them to mine :boredashell:
Oh wait you posted more :boredashell: Interesting huh :boredashell:
I'd rather talk about her stage outfits than drag her because she wants to inject **** in her lips :boredashell: Or even take 5 minutes to do a shitty edit because I'm so mad that she doesn't look like my bratty *** wants. :boredashell:  Too bad she doesn't give a crap about your opinion, mine, or any that makes her feel insecure :boredashell:

3 minutes ago, Daxx said:

''You basically live here''. Ok go tell that to your number of posts, and then compare them to mine :boredashell:
Oh wait you posted more :boredashell: Interesting huh :boredashell:
I'd rather talk about her stage outfits than drag her because she wants to inject **** in her lips :boredashell: Or even take 5 minutes to do a shitty edit because I'm so mad that she doesn't look like my bratty *** wants. :boredashell:  Too bad she doesn't give a crap about your opinion, mine, or any that makes her feel insecure :boredashell:

so she's not insecure?

britney-spears-honored-as-an-icon-at-disney-music-awards-1493645583-3413.jpg

giphy.webp

well yea makeup makes a huge difference. her lip injections (and whatever else her doctor is doing) plus her teeth (she has an overbite and crooked teeth now) and add in weight loss changed her appearance. i'm very curious about her teeth tho. i wondering if she wore a retainer and stopped in 2015/16...

Archived