• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/20/2017 at 11:47 PM, vnisverx said:

again, we're not using our listening as evidence.

So... If Britney were to give out a song that blatantly wasn't her, would you trust the credits blindly? If they hired a man to do a Britney record, and release it in her name, would you believe it? 

Guest Arckangel
21 minutes ago, Psuedonym said:

Again...

Show me ONE song where a backing vocalist tries to copy the main singer's vocal sound on the ad-libs.

Myah naturally sounds like Britney! Listen to Myah's solo songs!

59 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Okay. I believe you. I discredit the album booklet and Britney's validity as a global popstar based on my emotions to your opinion on this fan forum.

– Exhale fans

Darling, you don't need to believe in me, you just need to be deaf.
You can clearly hear the Body Ache voice and say it's not from Britney.....

Guest Arckangel
1 hour ago, InesBrasil said:

Body Ache is 100% Myah....

1 hour ago, vnisverx said:

Okay. I believe you. I discredit the album booklet and Britney's validity as a global popstar based on my emotions to your opinion on this fan forum.

– Exhale fans

3 minutes ago, InesBrasil said:

Darling, you don't need to believe in me, you just need to be deaf.
You can clearly hear the Body Ache voice and say it's not from Britney.....

Sounds like Britney to me (I'm being honest, and I've been listening to Britney since 1998), vnisverx, PokemonSpears and countless others who may not post in here. Myah Marie might perhaps have sung uncredited backups on it, the producers/engineers might have mixed her voice w/ Brit (that's totally fine with me), but to claim Myah sang it at 100% w/ zero vocal input from Britney is a huge and outrageous unproven claim, and the burden of proof is not on us but on you and all those making such damaging claims!

And when you guys can't pony up the evidence, you either resort to name-calling or passive-aggressive dismissing remarks (like telling vnisverx he's gotta be deaf). Pathetic!

1 hour ago, InesBrasil said:

Body Ache is 100% Myah....

2 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Sounds like Britney to me (I'm being honest, and I've been listening to Britney since 1998), vnisverx, PokemonSpears and countless others who may not post in here. Myah Marie might perhaps have sung uncredited backups on it, the producers/engineers might have mixed her voice w/ Brit (that's totally fine with me), but to claim Myah sang it at 100% w/ zero vocal input from Britney is a huge and outrageous unproven claim, and the burden of proof is not on us but on you and all those making such damaging claims!

And when you guys can't pony up the evidence, you either resort to name-calling or passive-aggressive dismissing remarks (like telling vnisverx he's gotta be deaf). Pathetic!

there's literally 3 of you claiming its Britney. You are deaf if you can't hear its not Britney. 
Prove US wrong if we are!

''WE WANT PROOF THAT BRITNEY SINGING ON BRITNEY JEAN*
*gets shown stems, multitracks and fans filtered edits*
''NOT PROOF! WE WANT STATEMENTS''
*Gets shown the statements of people who've seen the unleaked stems and multitracks, and made mixes with them*
''THEY'RE WRONG! THE CREDIT BOOKLET SAYS ITS BRITNEY''
*gets shown inconsistencies in the credit*
''YOU'RE LYING! BRITNEY WROTE ALL THE SONGS AND MELODIES''

*gets sent demos, and Sia's statement about the track being finished*

''YOU'RE JUST SAYING IT BECAUSE IT FLOPPED''

*forgets about Pretty Girls, Toms Diner, Slumber Party, and most singles after single 3 of an album campaign*

''THAT DOESN'T COUNT!WHERE DOES MYAH SING THEN?! HMMMM''

*gets numerous fans saying Myah sings all of these tracks, the majority of these tracks, is spliced into these tracks and Britney sings these tracks*
''BUT THE STEMS SAY THIS IS BRITNEY, THE STEMS ARE VALID!''

*asks for proof that says otherwise* 
''WIKIPEDIA! WE DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYYTHING!!!!!!''

Yawn.

20 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

there are some things that's dont need  proves, they are obvious...
Britney said she ALWAYS SINGS LIVE, and the interview from yesterday she says that she sung live too...
Boy, you dont PROVES to know that is a LIE... you don't need to check the audio system from the show...
The same thing applys to the body ache and Broccoli Juice vocals.... they are not from Britney, you can tell by ages of britney's vocals from her albums....

1 hour ago, Someone Who Knows said:

Anyone claiming Work ***** and Til It's Gone are 100% Myah have 0% credibility lol. I'm willing to entertain the idea that Myah is overly-present in Alien and Passenger, but ******* Til It's Gone? You have to be ******* deaf to think that's not Britney. 

show us other songs where Britney sang like she did on Til Its Gone. Prove it.

3 hours ago, Someone Who Knows said:

Anyone claiming Work ***** and Til It's Gone are 100% Myah have 0% credibility lol. I'm willing to entertain the idea that Myah is overly-present in Alien and Passenger, but ******* Til It's Gone? You have to be ******* deaf to think that's not Britney. 

I think it's a Hold On Tite situation. Myah is mixed in here and there.

The only song on BJ that is 100% Myah is Body Ache.

Guest Arckangel
14 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

''THEY'RE WRONG! THE CREDIT BOOKLET SAYS ITS BRITNEY''
*gets shown inconsistencies in the credit*
''YOU'RE LYING! BRITNEY WROTE ALL THE SONGS AND MELODIES''

*gets sent demos, and Sia's statement about the track being finished*

Britney may be credited for lyrics and/or music and/or melodies. ANY change or addition in lyrics/music/melody may warrant a credit, and Britney was never the type to just steal songwriting credits (or, say, change a few words) as a way to boost her ego and make extra cash, and some of her peers have confirmed it.

All those demos DO differ from the final Britney Jean tracks. Britney Spears and Christopher Braide are also listed as writers on Perfume—not just Sia! So, Spears and Braide were both credited for writing Perfume for actually writing nothing?! I don't believe it!

The Sia demo I heard lacked two verses. Maybe it was not her final demo, and she actually wrote the verses. Can't tell for sure, but Spears and Braide surely contributed to the final version. What about Spears' cover of "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"? Some of the words were changed, but she received no credit for it.

Inconsistencies in booklets (if there is) don't mean that all the info is off!

On 2017-6-20 at 9:43 PM, vnisverx said:

Thank you for a reply with some actual substance and for not saying "Just listen to the songs" (did the rest of you even read the initial post?). I hadn't heard anything about file names being listed under Myah.

I can't say that "Body Ache" is more Myah than Britney, because what about "Trip To Your Heart"? What about "Shattered Glass"? What about lots of other Britney songs that are intentionally modified and distorted vocally...?

When your vocals are digitally distorted you don't end up sounding like a completely different person

We know SG and TTYH are Britney because we can identify her tone. Compared to something like Work ***** where the tonality is different and discernable. I remember when WB came out in 2013 before the Myah rumours and immediately felt like it wasn't 100% Brit and it turned out that I was right

i dont think myah sang 80% of bj, maybe 30-40% but there is a clear difference between what brit sounds like compared to someone trying to imitate her.

15 hours ago, Arckangel said:

i agree, i dont think it's 100% myah. maybe 80% tho :staysalty:

Guest Arckangel
7 hours ago, Circuit said:

I think it's a Hold On Tite situation. Myah is mixed in here and there.

The only song on BJ that is 100% Myah is Body Ache.

If Body Ache is 100% Myah, then Myah purposely altered her tone in the second verse. If Myah can do that, Britney can too!

Now, here's a BIG REVEAL!!!

Britney Spears "Body Ache" Writer & Background Vocalist

https://soundbetter.com/profiles/24769-myah-marie

It is now OFFICIAL!!! Myah Marie DID sing background vocals on Body Ache. You see! That's all we need: official confirmation.

That profile is held by Myah Marie herself, and yes, she did sing backups on Body Ache—even though the album liner states otherwise.

But then again... Myah sang backups on it—not the whole track as some insist! And yeah, it is possible her vocals (in the second verse, per instance), were mixed w/ Britney's! It is also possible she's in the bridge, and that's fine!

If you use a backup singer, OF COURSE, they're gonna be on the record! Why the Hell would you HIRE and PAY a background vocalist just for them NOT to be heard the record? Doesn't make any bloody sense!

So yeah, of course, Myah Marie's on Britney Jean. As a backup singer, she sang backups, background vocals. What does that mean? Vocals meant to support the lead singer's voice, but also create harmonies and enhance the songs.

Backup singers may sing the intro of a song as a lead-in to the main vocalist's entry or to sing a counter-melody. In this example, the producer (Kosky) sings the intro line: "Tell me why not... Yeah!", and backups in all choruses:

They may sing ad-libs (like Danja did on Blackout and Myah Marie on Tik Tik Boom), they may sing along w/ the lead vocalist but at a lower volume (like Myah Marie did on Hold It Against Me : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z62MPi6VJBM).

Sometimes, you listen to a song, and background vocalists completely take over (gospel parts, spoken parts/dialogue, opera parts, etc.)! Backup singers may sing a chorus along w/ the main vocalist. Here's an example:

Sometimes, like in this song below, backup vocalists finish the song! 

The only thing causing this much controversy is the fact Myah has a KNACK for sounding like Britney (Murray Langston is right on that). Furthermore, she NATURALLY sounds like Britney, even in her own solo material, but there's still a difference!

I'll admit she might perhaps have dubbed a few words, sung some of the leads, but MOST of the lead vocals of all tracks were sung by Britney Spears herself!

Myah did backups on Body Ache but did not dub the whole track! Same thing when it comes to Till It's Gone, Tik Tik Boom, Chillin' With You, Work ***** and so on... Myah sounds like Britney, but there's still a difference. Did Myah truly did fully dub some of the songs, they'd sound different than they do now. I know Britney's voice, and she's the main singer of the album, not Myah.

Listen to these solo Myah songs below. Compare them w/ Till It's Gone, Tik Tik Boom, Work *****, Chillin' With You or Body Ache. Does it sound like Myah Marie fully dubbed those BJ songs as some here insist she did? OF COURSE, NOT!

Those BJ songs have Britney's timber and stamp all over them w/ Myah doing backups, enhancing her vocals, and maybe filling in some gaps, doing some ad-libs, singing during some of the bridges, but those songs still mainly feature Britney as the lead singer. The burden of proof is not on us, but those who support that conspiracy theory that Myah dubbed most of the album, and so far, it just cannot be proven.

Archived