Guest Arckangel
32 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

wait wait wait.....
Did you just use Wikipedia's dictionary definition as a source, but talks about ''facts''? 
**** off, you ****! Come back to me when you can show me other times, in her 18 year career (and longer!) where Britney sang anything like Myah did on the Majority of Britney Jean, and then i'll take you seriously! 
Stay bitter, stay petty, stay alone and sweaty! X

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Get off your high horse, you smart-***! The burden of proof is on you!

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I let this forum run amok over the weekend while I was busy enjoying my life and jamming to Britney Jean guilt- and conspiracy-theory–free, and I see that even more of you have lost your minds completely.

AGAIN, let me take ANOTHER minute to remind you all to REREAD THE OPENING POST OF THIS TOPIC. Your ears are not proof. Your self-awarded degrees and certifications in expert-level hearing due to your fandom is NOT proof. I'm laughing so hard at those of you who took the time to actually type out a start-to-finish Britney Jean tracklist to 'bless' us all with your aMaZiNg opinion about what lyrics were sung by whom...please spare me the embarrassment for you.

@Arckangel providing @pgl's thread is the closest and most solid thing I've heard so far on this topic in regards to evidence and 'professional opinion' that could otherwise explain or help find the evidence I'm desperately looking for. The rest of you can keep your cheap eardrums to yourselves.

I'm terrified at the idea that some of you might actually be qualified to vote in the United States. I mean, if you are letting Internet rumor and speculation solidify this conspiracy theory, then I honestly fear for the next generation.

Guest Arckangel
15 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The difference is Myah imitated and recorded tracks which replaced Britney's vocal, and was given a huge sum of money to do it and shut up. If Myah said nothing at all to the claims, then that's damaging to the brand so of course she had to make a statement.

You're once again talking out of your ***. According to Murray Langston, his daughter was only paid $1,000 per song (w/ no residuals). I wouldn't call that a "huge sum of money". Were Myah paid that much, I highly doubt he'd be jealous and bitter enough to dish the dirt to Star Magazine for money. Myah was only officially credited for background vocals on 5 Britney Jean songs, which would mean $5,000 (maybe more, but it's all speculation).

7 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Well, I let this forum run amok over the weekend while I was busy enjoying my life and jamming to Britney Jean guilt- and conspiracy-theory–free, and I see that even more of you have lost your minds completely.

AGAIN, let me take ANOTHER minute to remind you all to REREAD THE OPENING POST OF THIS TOPIC. Your ears are not proof. Your self-awarded degrees and certifications in expert-level hearing due to your fandom is NOT proof. I'm laughing so hard at those of you who took the time to actually type out a start-to-finish Britney Jean tracklist to 'bless' us all with your aMaZiNg opinion about what lyrics were sung by whom...please spare me the embarrassment for you.

@Arckangel providing @pgl's thread is the closest and most solid thing I've heard so far on this topic in regards to evidence and 'professional opinion' that could otherwise explain or help find the evidence I'm desperately looking for. The rest of you can keep your cheap eardrums to yourselves.

I'm terrified at the idea that some of you might actually be qualified to vote in the United States. I mean, if you are letting Internet rumor and speculation solidify this conspiracy theory, then I honestly fear for the next generation.

Delusional is delusional! You asked for the facts, you got them! 

Prove us all wrong by showing us where Britney has sounded like she did in BJ at any other point in her career?

4 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

You're once again talking out of your ***. According to Murray Langston, his daughter was only paid $1,000 per song (w/ no residuals). I wouldn't call that a "huge sum of money". Were Myah paid that much, I highly doubt he'd be jealous and bitter enough to dish the dirt to Star Magazine for money. Myah was only officially credited for background vocals on 5 Britney Jean songs, which would mean $5,000 (maybe more, but it's all speculation).

''officially'' credited. You said that there. 

17 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Get off your high horse, you smart-***! The burden of proof is on you!

you asked for facts, and used Wikipedia, for a dictionary definition. 

Myself and a number of other users have delivered, you've just said ''oh its not valid'', but then used it IF it suited your argument. Can you prove your side please, Smart-***? 

It's hard to obtain pop perfection when you only have access to an artist in four-hour blocks... :usher:

"Britney’s a pro. Her time is valuable: she has kids. And a lot of the time with an artist they’ll go into the studio, they’ll sit around, they’re watching TV, they order some food, they’re giggling and joking, they’re searching and listening to other people’s songs, they finally get to work then they take a break, they order some food, their friends come… And that happens for four or five months, sometimes eight months. Britney’s like: “I’m coming in from 2pm until 6pm.” She’ll arrive at 1.30, and from 2 to 6 she’ll be like BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM. BAM BAM BAM BAM. BAM BAM. I’ve never seen anything like that. Her work ethic is pretty admirable." ~ will.i.am

Source: https://www.popjustice.com/articles/interview-william-britney-jean/122053/

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's hard to obtain pop perfection when you only have access to an artist in four-hour blocks... :usher:

"Britney’s a pro. Her time is valuable: she has kids. And a lot of the time with an artist they’ll go into the studio, they’ll sit around, they’re watching TV, they order some food, they’re giggling and joking, they’re searching and listening to other people’s songs, they finally get to work then they take a break, they order some food, their friends come… And that happens for four or five months, sometimes eight months. Britney’s like: “I’m coming in from 2pm until 6pm.” She’ll arrive at 1.30, and from 2 to 6 she’ll be like BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM. BAM BAM BAM BAM. BAM BAM. I’ve never seen anything like that. Her work ethic is pretty admirable." ~ will.i.am

Source: https://www.popjustice.com/articles/interview-william-britney-jean/122053/

I'm not sure if you posted this to support Britney or support the conspiracy theory. I'd rather have four hours of motivation and dedication than eight hours of ordering pizza and watching YouTube videos.

7 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Delusional is delusional! You asked for the facts, you got them! 

Facts? Still waiting for 'em. And I'm absolutely delusional for believe song credits against snowballing rumors online? You're so, dra-, ma-, tic :snapney:

The alien sessions that were sent to Anthony Preston for production were circulating well before the albums release, and even back then the files had names with Myah (I know the people who originally had it) and it's from those sessions the song leaked with the unfinished chorus vocals before the album was released. Passenger sessions had files with myah's name on them too.. Listening to Chillin wit u there's obviously two people singing Brit's parts and Myah is the dominant nasal voice.

The people saying it's mostly myah or all myah are wrong it that, but a lot of it is Myah. Alien chorus, Passenger chorus, bridge and "riiiide" all has myah in it, Now that I found you has Myah credit as BG vocals, which include a dominant vocal in the choruses again like with chillin wit u.

Also Til it's gone at the end of every line Myah sing backup which shows their similarities and how easily her voice can be used to sound very close to Brit

Guest Arckangel
20 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Amen! Nothing more to add!

1 minute ago, vnisverx said:

I'm not sure if you posted this to support Britney or support the conspiracy theory. I'd rather have four hours of motivation and dedication than eight hours of ordering pizza and watching YouTube videos.

A bit of both.

I guess I'm saying that will himself was upfront about the fact that she didn't spend the same amount of time in the studio that other artists do. Those four-hour recording sessions probably gave them some good quality material to work with, but also forced them to "fill in the blanks" with other material in order to complete the songs -- whether it meant manipulating Britney's voice or using backup singers more heavily than they usually would.

@steelmagnolia I think will.i.am was praising Britney's professionalism. There are so many producers and writers who have worked with Britney who have been interviewed about their projects with her. and I haven't read a single interview where somebody said something negative about her work ethic. A few have mentioned that she'd sometimes show up late, but they all clarify that she was 100% business as soon as she got to the studio. During the recording sessions for Blackout, she was even in the studio a few weeks after giving birth to Jayden.

If she was only there in the studio even in four-hour increments, I don't see why she couldn't provide what they needed in those four hours instead of making multiple mediocre recordings over a few months' time.

21 minutes ago, MartinFatale said:

The alien sessions that were sent to Anthony Preston for production were circulating well before the albums release, and even back then the files had names with Myah (I know the people who originally had it) and it's from those sessions the song leaked with the unfinished chorus vocals before the album was released. Passenger sessions had files with myah's name on them too.. Listening to Chillin wit u there's obviously two people singing Brit's parts and Myah is the dominant nasal voice.

The people saying it's mostly myah or all myah are wrong it that, but a lot of it is Myah. Alien chorus, Passenger chorus, bridge and "riiiide" all has myah in it, Now that I found you has Myah credit as BG vocals, which include a dominant vocal in the choruses again like with chillin wit u.

Also Til it's gone at the end of every line Myah sing backup which shows their similarities and how easily her voice can be used to sound very close to Brit

Body Ache is 100% Myah....

Guest Arckangel

I made a mistake earlier. Myah's credited for backups on Now That I Found You, but not on Brightest Morning Star (a bunch of other backup singers on that one).

So, Myah's officially credited for background vocals on the following Britney Jean songs: Work *****, Tik Tik Boom, Till It's Gone, Chillin' With You and Now That I Found You—5 songs total. Anything else (if there is) is uncredited.

14 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

@steelmagnolia I think will.i.am was praising Britney's professionalism. There are so many producers and writers who have worked with Britney who have been interviewed about their projects with her. and I haven't read a single interview where somebody said something negative about her work ethic. A few have mentioned that she'd sometimes show up late, but they all clarify that she was 100% business as soon as she got to the studio. During the recording sessions for Blackout, she was even in the studio a few weeks after giving birth to Jayden.

If she was only there in the studio even in four-hour increments, I don't see why she couldn't provide what they needed in those four hours instead of making multiple mediocre recordings over a few months' time.

He was praising her professionalism. But it also gives us a hint into her availability as well.

Maybe the same thing happened with BJ that also happened to Tom's Diner? Remember when Giorgio Moroder was practically begging Britney to come back into the studio to record the bridge? And he ended up just recording it himself? It sort of feels like they've done the same thing with BJ...but instead of the producers adding in the ad libs (like Danja did on a bunch of the Blackout songs), they've just used Myah instead?

Guest Arckangel
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

He was praising her professionalism. But it also gives us a hint into her availability as well.

Maybe the same thing happened with BJ that also happened to Tom's Diner? Remember when Giorgio Moroder was practically begging Britney to come back into the studio to record the bridge? And he ended up just recording it himself? It sort of feels like they've done the same thing with BJ...but instead of the producers adding in the ad libs (like Danja did on a bunch of the Blackout songs), they've just used Myah instead?

I mean... Is it really wrong for a backup singer to do ad-libs? I think not. As long as the main artist sings most of every song, I'm okay w/ that.

3 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

I mean... Is it really wrong for a backup singer to do ad-libs? I think not. As long as the main artist sings most of every song, I'm okay w/ that.

I don't think it's wrong to do that at all.

If they started with Myah, and then got Britney to come in and do the ad libs to spice it up? That would be a different story. That seems like a fraudulent approach. But taking the core of a Britney song and adding some Myah sprinkles? In the same way Tom's Diner has a Giorgio bridge, or Get Naked has Danja sprinkles? That seems like a logical thing to do.

16 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Again...

Show me ONE song where a backing vocalist tries to copy the main singer's vocal sound on the ad-libs.

Archived